uhuru is the Most Incompetent President in Africa: Owe Unto Those who Think he will Help Them win the Election!!!!

Alisema Baba Tosha. You can sit on a pin.

Okay sawa.

Msisahau HANDSHAKE partners BBI Agenda.

CHAIRMAN WA AZIMIO.

Unfortunately NastyNas pork ana utoi and anajishuku. Guy thought 10 years is a lifetime and roots will roll over and let him tickle his tummy whenever…shock kwake.

PORKS panicking anaweza pull stunt yoyote saa yoyote.

Stop your stupid profiling. There are many Kalenjins that support Raiya Mkuu. Meffi!

Izia mkuu. Izia. I was specifically addressing maggots like @Kalenjin101 and @sani .

Its not only the kalenjins, millions of kenyans support Raiya Mkuu’s journey back to bondo.

watu na waendelee kukata miti

:D:D Okay, I disnt see that coming:D:D

Which Kenyans are you talking about? All Kenyans want to send chickenman back to sukoi on Aug 9…except kaleos and a few confused mlima kumikumi drunk youths.

I think he really wishes ile stunt ya lockdown angeweza kupull time kama July 2022 aextend tenure yake but naona itakuwa hard sana (I also hope hatatry elections shenanigans juu inaeza leta noma sana by burning the country)

That position is already occupied by the late great Daniel Toroitich arap Moi…

The best presidents are as follow:

1. William Ruto
  2. Mwai Kibaki
  3. Daniel Moi
  4. Kenyatta the big thug
  5. Kenyatta the younger thug

There was none as incompetent! The only time Kenya did not grow in any one sphere was when a kalenjin was president.To imagine there’s some dimwit somewhere suggesting otherwise, points to a type of mental arrested development.

Prrrrrr!! Referee says its a tackle. Boss hii umeweza. Mbona sioni mtu anaongelelea vile moyale na marsabit kulikuwa. Ama hawajaosha mecho bado wakuje waanze kutetea huyo kitenda …ooh…

You’re naive.

But also uhunye presided over some serious decline of the country.

Moi was the worst president on the face of earth, that’s why kales should be kept far away from the presidency

Wah! Madharau ya Assmio minions is on another level.