Uhuru Kenyatta is A Waste of Time - 2

Firstly UhuruRuto had no worthy competitors. Secondly most Kyuks were also voting OUT Raila. So cosying up to Raila is a stab in the back.
I don’t want to go into his development record which I think is satisfactory. I see new road works all the time. The Governors should be held accountable for a lot of the theft. As for fighting corruption sisemi kitu. Don’t think this will be achieved in my time.

Hehe wearing goggles

Nitarudia mara ngapi , UHURU is corrupt and Uhuru is weak ! …who would dare touch Putin’s money or Kagame’s ?

Buda boss, this excerpt does not say anything. Uhunye should lead from the front I agree, but he cannot micro manage the ministries and the various institutions mandated to check on the utilization of resources. We have a weak judicial system and those entrusted with doing investigations are sleeping with the looters.

With this insight, you could walk right into Zuma’s legal team and help him beat those pesky SouthAfricans. How dare they accuse a president for orchestrating corruption? How can they claim the bucks stops with Zuma? Is Zuma a God??

[SIZE=6]Elections were stolen …[/SIZE]

You do know that the president gets briefed on government projects and has all the info regarding the things that takes place in his government right? That amount of money can not be looted without the president knowing. am sure he received the intelligence report lakini akaikanyagia.

So we have no business electing a president then?

Apparently.

That is a lie and you know it. Now make sure they are not stolen in 2022. Okii? how were they stolen? Raila told the gullible ODmers to boycott the re-election. And where is he now? dining and wining with Jubilee insiders. He has ensured that we have no opposition.

I agree he’s been a let down not only to the Kikuyu nation but to the entire country. I voted for him in 2017 not because he was the best candidate but as it was, he was the better option. My only regret was to give the mukora uncle dokta Lootall a pass to be the deputy. Just a reminder, lazima uchape waks otherwise okuyu or not, Uhunye hataleta food kwa meza yako. Ni hayo tu kwa sasa

@gashwin is ktalk’s capitán de la corrupción
in 2017 he claimed that corruption in kenyan context is a non-issue

in 2019: Nothing has changed.

Are you saying that uhuru is not corrupt and he is not weak?

So he was better than Ekuru Aukot?

Is Aukot better than Him?

Boss basi hii ni kelele unapiga tu hapa.

Buda boss, the only outright stolen election post nyayo error was in 2007. Hio ingine ni porojo

Don’t be too sure about his receiving reports. There were gaps and that is why he formed the national, regional and county development implemetation and co-ordination committees. Six months in and some results are beginning to be seen.

At this rate, even Dida looks better, to be honest. The only candidates that Uhuru was better than were Joseph Nyagah and Jirongo.

I personally supported Uhuru for 2 reasons. He promised to fight corruption and also promised to find opportunities for our youth who are condemned to doom through no fault of their own. I believed in him. I was blind to the fact that he cannot really fight corruption. His family and family friends would be the first to be prosecuted. I still think he has moved things forward in terms of development. Ruto has a fight in his hands…convincing the youth to support Jubilee 'nuff said. Most importantly he has ensured the country has not plunged into civil war. There were many opportunities manufactured by Raila to make Kenyans fight each other. He held us together by not retaliating.

Having said that we are dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed kabsa unless a miracle happens. Let me wait and see who else is on the line up. Sigh and sigh again.