Uhuru Kenyatta Is A Waste of Time

IMF is a loanshark operation by the west sent here to wrestle kenya from china through use of debt, threats, and corruption. but you people shouldnt complain. mko na umama sana. you votein this guy, you bad mouth him, he demolishes two buildings, he now becomes a darling, he hikes fuel prices and visits local loanshark operator, you now hate him. He must be laughing at your feminine gullibility. If people are flawed nothing will change them. In my opinion he is a weakling who only makes feeble attempts not to be seen as such. Ruto is even much better than him despite the sticky fingers.

2022 is kenyas deathbed, we have tough
choices to make

Why now? Why import it.

Pyrethrum works the same and we have here in Kenya cheap.

Bila lube…

Nooooooooo, hii ya Ruto sasa umechemsha. Kama Uhuru ni weakling, Ruto ni super villain.

Kenha wakijenga barabara safi tuna sifu Uhuru, ERC wakianguka tusimlaumu!? You best check yourself, Meli ikizama tunalaumu captain.

Not really. People who consume between 10-1500 units are paying more than they did. Many in the “middle class” don’t consume more than 300 units a month. Many of those who consume more than 300 units are small businesses

Pwahaha…ati corruption is being fought? Hahahahahahaha. Wow. Obienga, no offence, but you can actually do better. So let me ask, is the demolition of buildings part of fighting corruption? If so, how is it going so far?

Of course Ruto is a much better leader than Uhuru. I voted for Uhuru twice; the second time, I knew fully well that he was a waste of time. Only that he could waste Kenya for only five years while Jacon and Co. would have wasted Kenya for at least 15 - 20 years.

A good politician but a poor economist, he throws money into not so profitable projects just to score politically. They are good projects way above our means.

:eek::oops: Is he now!!?, what has he ever done?

Before you ask questions that amount to the useless splitting of hairs, why don’t you define corruption? Is it the DPP who is demolishing the buildings?

Demolishing of such buildings is just one facet of fighting corruption, it is supposed to be the norm for illegally constructed buildings if existing laws are followed to the letter. Enforcing the laws according to the will of the people is what normal functioning societies do.

We are so deeply mired in corruption that we can no longer tell what is right vs wrong and what is normal vs abnormal. When a society behaves like clinically diagnosed psychopaths who cannot tell right from wrong, then that society has truly lost its way.

A battle is not considered well fought until it is won. Naysayers like yourself are the pessimists and dare I say the worst proponents of fostering corruption in society. The arrests, the competent charges put forward by the DPP are a step in the right direction, when convictions happen then we can say the battle has been won. However we do understand the gimmicks and knee jerk reactions the proponents and pessimists will resort to in an attempt to confuse and mislead the public into normalising corruption that has become so pervasive that its practice extends to minors.

What do you think about this, porojo ama ukweli? We can understand your sentiments since the fight against corruption seems to touch on your chosen role model
[MEDIA=telegram]AngazaNews/7521[/MEDIA]

Wow so today Obienga believes Ipsos after cursing them the forever? Enyewe mtu ukiabudu politician you’re dead meat. And how is Ruto my role model?

Obfuscate as much as you want, but only fools can fail to tell that the war against corruption is a cover for inviting IMF back to the country.

Are you unable to think for yourself and answer the simple question about your personal opinion?

Wacha kutengeneza porojo mpya, I have neither endorsed or condemned Ipsos. We don’t need Ipsos to know what any right thinking educated Kenyan knows, has seen, read, observed and made their own conclusion about. If you were not too young, you would know that it was the money printing shenanigans of YK92 that brought about the IMF onboard with SAPs whose legacy lasts to this day.

Of course he is your role model, you started this post and let it slip out that you considered him to be a better leader. Perhaps you are unaware that he was a key proponent of YK92 that tanked the economy while enriching themselves. Unfortunately it was easy come, easy go for his fellow billionaire pal who is now legally bankrupt.

Learn how economies and the IMF work. Kenya is a shareholder in the IMF like many other countries. While you are it, understand the loans that the country has, have to be paid, upende, usipende. It is not rocket science to understand that taxes collected are supposed to be used to pay down debt. There is of course debt that was created through corruption. It is neither rocket science to understand that if such funds are stolen through corruption, we will be unable to pay down debts and it will require intervention like Argentina had from the IMF. Prevent that from happening and you do not need the IMF to come to the rescue (they do not force their way in but politicians will claim that they did so to hide their incompetence).

Wait and see. Prepare for a Ruto presidency.

Every Kenyan abroad can afford to send $100 a month for 1 year to bail out the economy but that requires a strategy and an inspirational leader.

How will his presidency be of any help to anyone?

Politics is the new opium of the masses…slowly replacing religion…

When I said that the war against corruption was diversionary tactics, i was called names by @obienga . How many buildings are still going down? Uhuru, while “Very angry” told us that the people who approved these construction will be prosecuted. How many govt officials have been prosecuted so far? I was even told that i was raising questions because “My role model” was being targeted. Very dumb fellows i must say.

religion has been and still is just one small part of politics