Uhuru Kenyatta on Citizen tonight. Don't miss!

[ATTACH=full]134041[/ATTACH]

Perfect… I remember one of your treacherous responses to a pink handle on your final thread on the subject before you were outed.

“That’s one of the wonderful perks of being with Gio”

Hilarious AF!

The many perks of being me

Yeah that was the quote or something along those lines :D:D
Funny AF

Still true
[ATTACH=full]134044[/ATTACH]

Alafu alikuaga na a Mbwala for a boyfriend who used to batter her. I can imagine that guy watching her roll with the big wigs.

[ATTACH=full]134046[/ATTACH]
For once, I agree with this Nyakundi dimwit.

However, RWNBPORK.

Cord TV walinizimia live feed na ata sijawai nunua antenna ya tv…hata wanizimie kura nitapiga. RWNEEEEBP

Me ningekuwa Muthamaki ningekuwa kama Zuma huyu Ann kiguta nararua kama kuku ya kienyeji

Anne Kiguta ni toast. Alimalizwa na David Ndii kisiasa. Alikuwa tu na machozi. Tactically hapa uhuru ni wakati anatupotezea. He should have gone to someone who will fire up the Nation with hot questions and controversy that will ignite us the whole week.

Meffi sana.

Hebu link ya hiyo interview ya Ndiiiiiii nione, and I pray that it is not the ‘3 NASA manifestos debacle’ because Ndii’s fortunes tanked after that. Where do you see him noeadays?

Whenever JaKuonist presenters go to Karen and feed him soft sausages and call it an interview, we never hear complaints.

Everyone deserves a home-game once in a while.

Thts the one and only interview. It was annoying to watch and Ndii took over the show. We all know where her loyalty is so having Uhuru on her show is not going to win any new hearts.

Huyu jamaa hunikalia akili punguani.

P

Don’t forget to get a skirt, bra and some thuruares too for your quest.

I wondered about that too. It’s like they want us to stream from a new website called viusasa.com which may be theirs and its a paying site. However I was able to watch this morning the recorded interview from KenyaMoja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q6jj9umQyg