Uhuru Kenyatta supporters in US stage demos in New Jersey

Apt choice of colour by the bigots;red like the blood of Musando and PEV victims that’s the uniting bond in the Tumbilee marriage.

That’s the only commendable thing otherwise it’s an ugly scene.

:eek::eek: Unakuwanga na IQ ya Mende wewe…

Hehehe…I can bet my IQ is higher than the cumulative IQ of your entire clan.

I guess you can bet that… !! Thats what your deluded mind can concoct so knock yourself out. Heck, you can concoct that is higher than all Thamakistans if it tickles your fancy. Thats how Low IQs work…

*concort…my friend. I thought it was a typo but when you repeated it it just confirmed my doubts.

con·coct
kənˈkäkt/
verb
[ol]
[li]make (a dish or meal) by combining various ingredients.[/li]“they concoct relish from corn that is so naturally sweet no extra sugar is needed”
synonyms: prepare, make, assemble; More

[ul]
[li]create or devise (said especially of a story or plan).[/li]“they concocted a preposterous but entertaining story”
synonyms: make up, dream up, fabricate, invent, trump up; More

[/ul]
[/ol]
[B][SIZE=4]Urban Dictionary: concort[/SIZE]
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=concort Jan 27, 2008 - to bring together so many ideas to solve a problem.

[SIZE=7]
So tell me… Nani ana IQ ya Mende tena? Selle!! [/SIZE][/B]

Hiyo kiherehere yako ni symptom, fanya research ,Kuchapiwa ni Siri ya ndani My fren

Now get back to work.

I will… I hope uko na Riot Kit… Na maji ya teargas… Your fellow Orangutans are about to start … Join your fellow academic dwarfs paint donkeys (Tafuta translation, najua imekupita)

Academic dwarfs? I am probably your boss my friend

:D:D:D:D:D Come fire Me …LOL.
I would dream of working under an idiot. And you are probably my junior my fren unless you are over 38 Yrs and if thats the case,then you have a serious bout of immaturity. But your IQ explains it so you can rest easy.
COME FIRE ME BOSS

28 and I got 28 million my friend.

DOnt waste my time you toddler, kwenda panguza makamasi na uchange diaper… Na ukae na wezee wa business comm ukuwe mzima…stop hanging out with orangutans they are making you dumb. Free advice. Now be gone

Diaspora ni wakenya wale wale

wueh ata mimi singekuwa na comeback from that one, ningejinyonga tu na tissue!

Wacha nimalizane na mamako I shall revisit. Kumbe you are a fossil na unaongea kama kihii…enda utahiriwe buda uwache ukihii

Really now? Kama sweep imeland kubali yaishe.
Birrionares hawatoangi matusi kama hayo.

onaona, why do you always revert to personal attacks, @muchunu ako very right about you!

I am just using the tone that he used in his responses. I am an agile person who treats people the way they deserve, I just take it a notch higher. If one cannot handle personal attacks they should avoid starting personal attacks. Simple.

Sweep ikiland you get up and throw a sweep twice as hard. That’s the art of warfare.

HAhahahhaa… :D:D:D:D:D:D
Hadi umetoa Picha ya CJ mkora ukaweka ya some useless boxer to indicate you are agile.Nigga Please.!!! Scare yourself first,you are no match to anyone. Meffi tu ndio imejaa akili. I suppose you think you have really landed a killer :rolleyes:

Now pat your back… And Wank. Umeshinda!! Better yet, today you can have your anus climbed as a reward, for the work well done(By one of your underage Sick Slay Kings).