UHURU KENYATTA

He was using it during the summit? During his inauguration speech was he using it?

…thought so too Obezzie was mumbling en fumbling kama buda flani we all know:)

Ooh yes, he was using a teleprompter, you can’t see it but he can

Its sad tht u would compare a presidential speech in the 17th century to one in the 21st. When global village didnt exist thus no socio-cultural diversity, need for political correctness in speeches etc etc.
Pres. Uhuru was addressing the world…given the representation by media houses. The need to not fumble issues and deliver salient issues clearly far outweigh the need to impress a commoner by ‘freestyling’ during such an important speech.
Freestyle huwachiwa tym ya Q&A wen he silences stupid journalists lyk he did with the non-issue response to the gay question. 10-Nil!

1 Like

Guys should know there is a difference between the ‘Person’ and ‘President’. Now, there is no way Obama or Uhuru can give a statement/speech as PRESIDENT without it being PREPARED IN ADVANCE, him reading or reciting it is not an issue.

Kwani mkiwa shule hamukuwahi toa mashahiri bila ya kusoma, and you own it as if you are speaking your mind and not something written ages ago?.

I see this thread has turned out to be a hot bed of trolls and sycophants isorait acha nilale

I had the chance to listen that part of Q/A and i noticed that he was fluent than Obama, naturally Uhuru is a better orator than Obama

3 Likes

Just watched the clip where the two presidents were dancing to sauti sol and I must say the son of Kogelo has got the moves while the host was busy clapping his hands ni kama yuko kwa kwaya. So who is better now? Kamwana we love you

1 Like

When you will become of age you will know that what is not written was not done.

Nobody enjoys a written speech. It lacks the element of emotion on the part of the reader.

This thread is about speech giving not dancing.

I can’t remember the last time I saw Obama read a speech word for word.

When were you last with him?

1 Like

Indeed my gavment…yuck!!!

Obama is the most notorius script reader in american history. he used to move around with those swanky prompts even when visiting a kindergarten. in his second term ue seems to have changed kiasi. on the INDEED speeches za Kenyan presidents I agree. it’s been there for ages its like the same dude wrote for Moi obako and now uhunye the same drab my gaarment…indeeed (kwanza obako used to pull this one from nai to othaya)

1 Like

Guys next time you see two translucent screens on either side of Obama know that they are not stunners but screens rolling his speech. they are placed on either side so je can swing his head and appear to be facing tje crowd in either direction. here is obash addressing 6th graders watoi wa primo
message.snopes.com/politics/graphics//6thgrade02.jpg

2 Likes

Mzee mzima , your name betrays you. Uncut. "mundu mugima"utari murenge handu.

4 Likes

ngo srow on the guy he is learning how to package an argument. thorough research is good before you hit the keyboard; when not sure frame it as a question