Uhuru needs to be jailed

ameambukizwa na muguruki:oops:

swafi my president, no regrets for voting for you 4 times, I

Magufuli anapigia nani kifua, China wakikohoa anafaa kukohoa pia.

even a mad man can’t accept… but someone who is normal accepts it. Does it mean there’s some level of madness at which someone can accept ama? But remember a mad person cannot accept and from evidence a normal parson has declined. …

How is the SGR helping someone born, raised, and probably going to die in Wajir? Please enlighten me

this is a very good question.

Check out @Ali_Manzu’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Ali_Manzu/status/1139581358035087360?s=09

[MEDIA=twitter]1139581358035087360[/MEDIA]

Iza brathe
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Return hand ara?

Magufuli for president

Give Uhuru a chance. Shida was interest rate caps whose results were disastrous. Once these caps are removed later in the year, banks will free up money for businesses.

Sasa seriously hii ni deal ama ni u-fuc-ker : yes wakanjenge huko Tienaman Square with those f-ucking terms

:D:D akufukuzae hakwambii toka. you guys should know the money to build this infrastructure serving the same market is coming from the same pocket. would you invest in projects that will be competing, no… that what happened here. The project would made no sense to China man, he has already committed his billions in mbs and SGR now here comes another one who wants to do the same. Instead of saying no, he gives insane conditions. On the other hand, Uhuru knows China has already committed to SGR and now is using his leverage to get a better deal

Hihihihi nefa efa efa will I elevate anyone to that level. Ati nikiamka and reach for the keyboard, all I can think of is writing endless notes about an imaginary person? Nein. That is making the person v important in my life. IGNORE works wonders.

Besides, growing up, I missed certain lessons. I shall leave you with the thought…