Uhuru/Ruto playing SOME of their cards badly before Friday ruling.

minorities tulieni kiti irudie wazito

Story ya 2022 tulimaliza kitambo sana. What I can say it will be a different ball game, that not withstanding, DP Ruto will be president.

Ati munya would chart meru towards political leverage :D:D what are you smoking my nigga, that guy wanted to divide merians against each other and was a corrupt thieving bastard that’s why we voted him out, as I had said earlier merians have attained political maturity and we voted for kiraitu because we want development the same with uhuru because there was no other better option and not because of ethnicity we don’t care about having mtu wetu kwa serikali hiyo mentality iliisha

3 Likes

Meru iko top 10 biggest tribes. Out of 45, iko no.7. Iko na kura 1M in total. Hiyo si minority sana ile ya kukuwa ignored totally.

I based my argument on the Meru FM and Muuga FM people’s opinions. Hiyo mentality ya mtu wetu sioni kama iliisha. If the callers opinions are to go by

1 Like

Forgive me, mlisema Ruto atapata kura za Meru nyingi aje? As in, atawafanya watokee kwa wingi aje?

Ngoja uone all the development projects in Meru, Tharaka Nithi and Embu. After that you will tell me whether one is more important than millions of Meru.

1 Like

Exactly what I wanted to say…!
Hizi bunge za wananchi zikiwa turbocharged na moguka…ama acha tu!

2 Likes

Hata ama atapata kura za GEMA, itakuwa kama ile Unye amepata pale ukambani.

Ooo. I get you.
But si if GEMA only gives him 40% of votes, he will have a very difficult time becoming president? Unless apate 40% kila mahali

Haikuwa kwa ubaya.
Meru doesn’t have a bunge la mwananchi
They voted 96% Uhuru, si swing county, ni stronghold

Basing on the Jubilee manifesto and the past, hakuna kitu inaenda huko. Hakuna part ya manifesto au Uhuru’s promises inasema hivo. It also has never happened in the past.

Btw, si ati nasema ati Meru will vote Raila. Nasema Meru might not come out in large numbers which might or not have an effect on total votes

By the way, the appointments are an easier route than developments. The results are more or less the same. Meriana would have come out to vote for Uhuruto irregardless of whatever the choice. The difference is that one is way CHEAPER than the other.

E.g. Kama angeachia Kindiki seat ya Majority leader senate, no money would have been used. The duo would have been free to loot the money for themselves or develop opposition strongholds thus gaining the opposition votes. Zero money used.

The other choice forces them to use money to develop these areas(Meru) thus wasting money they could have used for their own, developed their backyards or used in opposition strongholds to get votes by development.

I mean, niko sure a seat that controls zero resources is not worth the 1-2 billion they will spend renovating a road to keep Merians happy. The 1-2Billion could have been used to lure votes from opposition, build houses or eat themselves.

but the good Professor had submitted application to be the deputy speaker,…the second Senior most post in the Senate and very influential too.Actually he may be catapulted to national politics through that post if he plays his cards well I.e deputy president,governor,cs anyway let’s wait for the elections underway

You are definitely not from Meru. This song of Meru not voting for Jubilee has been sang here for 5 years but they did in 2013 and 2017. I repeat the one is not more important than the millions.

Soma hii kwanza on development projects in Meru.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/jubilee-development-focus-on-meru-county-transformation.49491/

Then tell me what another candidate will come say in 2022.

Hizi barabara zilianza na Kibaki na hazijawahi malizika ndio unataka niseme ati ni development.

Actually people on the ground don’t give af bout those. Barabara imejengwa miaka 10 hata kama inamalizika hakuna ile wow effect.

And you have no power to tell me that I am not from Meru. Acha a fellow Mmeru aniulize hivo but wewe hapana. Kaa huko kwenu. Nilikuwa naskiza Meru Fm in pure Kimeru kama mimi si Mmeru kwa maana wajaka huskia kimeru ama?

Wewe politics yako is still stuck in 2007 where you expect a tribal chief to take goodies to his villagers. Those chiefs would first eat on their own, their family, friends, interests and finally the remains for the people. My friend Baringo was the home of power for 24 years, this year they were needed relief food. Go to RV or Central, people want more than symbols. Jubilee won Kisii region using last mile power projects. Maa community with Roads etc.

GEM pays no attention to petty politics ati oh their man was not appointed. . .watu hawajali. All they care about is a conducive environment to carry out their business.

1 Like

Who died and made you Meru spokesperson. You have an ability to tell the desires of each member of the entire Meru community thoughts and decisions simultaneously. You even know better than Kindiki himself as to why he applied for that seat. Anyway ujibambe, you were not looking for a debate you have already decided. Just a few weeks ago another said the same, now he wouldn’t talk about it again.

Actually people’s points have been that

1. Nyamaza minority nyinyi
  2. Wakamba na Maasai hawasumbui na pia wao ni dwy fwyied
  3. Ruto ako sorted 2022
  4. Kenyans and their impatience
  5. Ati 'we are past that. Hakuna mtu wetu mentality in GEM

Hakuna point mtu amenipa hapo. I cemented my opinion by stating that this was sentiments from over 50 callers & 100SMS in Meru Fm in the morning by John Gaisima and others(proof I listened). That us not social media as they are old wazee’s points. This is not me being a spokesman but trying to have a discussion if the decision was timely and Uthamaki defenders coming at me like am saying ati Meru imeamua kupigia Raila. I have stated mara kama 20 hapa that Meru will vote any Muthamaki come rain come sunshine but the defenders(you included) won’t get the point. I am not attacking Kikuyu’s.