Uhuru state house address

Uhuru is a very sly man. I tend to think he was also behind the elimination of all potential heirs in Central in order to succeed himself.

He hoodwinked Kiunjuri not to vie so that he could help him(UK) finish Tinga kumbe it was a well calculated death trap.

he lost last time he vied, what will he do now

Everything is currently a train wreck…acha tuone if the government will be able to fund bbi while the SGR loan has matured, the insurance fund is collapsing and KRA can barely keep it’s revenue collections steady. In the meantime munya apate selfie za Dede at least story za gari ameachana nazo

Most Laikipians, I included, would rather vote for a stray dog instead of Kiunjuri, but as you say, the spineless fool might be voted for since we voters suffer collective madness come election time.

You’re day-dreaming if you think Laikipia will vote for a clueless Kiunjuri. But then again, I could be wrong. I saw Kajiado vote in worse in the name of Ole Lenku.

Kiunjuri huniboo sana with that shitty accent of his…always pretending to know it all

He ran on an unknown party while then Jubilee was mama na baba party.
Saa hii mambo kwa ground ni diff… different mzae.

Kiunjuri was an incompetent idiot of the first order…He was among st the most incompetent of cabinet secretaries but even still he could not shut up, daring the president “ati uta do” thinking he is the best thing after the second coming of Christ…

Wanted to import a huge amount of maize at very high price last year when it was near harvest time; deflected the threat of locusts at first saying it was Ethiopia who coordinate…taka taka akwende.

Ati watashika line kama what?

You underestimate Nderitu mureithi

:smiley: hakuna others, wsr ako tu na wawili.

UhuRuto has been a disaster for Kenya. You could go down the list for days. There’s nothing that’s better since they took over.

[MEDIA=twitter]1217063773825007618[/MEDIA]

Huyu jama ameumwa sana, somethings you just take as kawaida occurrences.

All I have heard is 1 billion for milk farmers. Yani, his family messes farmers then he uses our taxes to soothe them.

Uhuru’s rebellion is going to increase the more in mt Kenya region. and with the sacking of Kiunjuri it will be even worst. Uhuru is going to face the hardest time selling BBI in his background and he will face the greatest rebellion ever meted out on any sitting president from his background. The way he is persecuting people from his background. Today he has sacked Kiunjuri and blocked Susan Kihika and her friends from the meeting. You think the villagers know anything about or care about incompetence the way we the learned are talking here?. They will just see politics in this and their anger will be directed towards Uhunye. Whoever are political advisers of Uhuru, they are very dumb. Uhuru must brace for humiliation and tough times ahead cause rebellion is brewing day by day and increasing in his own background and he is the one feeding it

Nilisemanga hapa when this fool was appointed hakuna kitu ya maana amewaifanya just shrubbing. He has zero leadership qualities

Unataka kuwa CS juu unajipigia debe kilowkey. Ghasia wewe

Huyu Ni fala ati anatishia president, uhunye alisema hatishiki. Ngoja uone scandal zake zikitoka kuanzia ya mahindi. Ghassia mdomo refu just doesn’t know when to shut up , huwezi compete na whale kunywa maji

he is baiting uhuru