Uhuru tells "Washenzi" Moses Kuria and his ilk wawachane naye

uyo mlevi saa ii anaongea mbaya akiambiwa ukweli

Hiyo Big 4 apeleke nyanza akaimplement na watu wao. Hata brookside aihamishie hukooooo…

[ATTACH=full]218973[/ATTACH]
deputy governor peke yake ndie ametuck in. msa hatutambui suits

ma MCAs pia walijaa jaa.
[ATTACH=full]218974[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]218975[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]218976[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]218977[/ATTACH]

Hau ni ma

The frog beat the river

Kaihu gacangashangi … @Meria Mata …kamilisha and translate

Things are getting messy, holoi poloi are really confused… are we fighting Raila , Uhuru or Ruto ?

Just look at this picture. Si kwa ubaya but I woke up twice in the morning for these hyenas to enjoy power when mimi sasa ni mshenzi? Isorait, isokei. Grass will grow.

jubilee mandarins and hyenas at each other’s throats, what more can I ask for? lol

Ni Uuuumbwa hikio kimutu!!! Tuamke asubuhi mapema juu yake halafu kikuje hapa na mambo ya handshake, sidelining his bro that stood by him when it was hot, manugu!! Hio handshake anaweza shove up his A-hole, maffi kabisa!! Kina MK ni “washenz” na yeye ni ile nùbi kubwa kabisa!!

It’s either this guy is a genius ama a hopeless drunk. Vitu mbili tu. On the business acumen front, I think it’s another member of the family handling that. The guy likes Mombasa a lot. Now I can join the dots. Levi Inc will finally have a manufacturing hub in Naivasha for the African market. You’d think some families wanaeza tosheka na pesa

[MEDIA=facebook]1399578726850470[/MEDIA]

Hold on to your seat, Kenyan politics is about to change forever. From now on central leaders will loudly demand for their due development for support. Remember the numbers in Jubilee Party are crucial in Parliament and Senate. Any previous formality will now require appeasement, even change in cabinet will mean any new face needs to pass vetting. You will see a few surprises. In the last budget the VAT bill was rejected by Parliament but President Uhuru passed it through executive order when he returned the bill back to parliament and the rest as Treasury orders. For the next few years central will push for specific projects. Some will go through, if any remains it will join a list of demands during any political arrangements of 2022 with candidates. Hello the era of development promises for votes. All regions will be pushing projects from all. That’s the way to go. So those not good with people, not development conscious and have no time for mashinani will not go anywhere. Itabidi wote kuTanga Tanga.

Lakini Uhuru really bad! Yeye alifundisha hata watoto kumuita Raila kīmūgūrūki. Now anafundisha Raila kuwaita SURAKU washenzi!
It’s terrible!
Hata huyo Raila Kīmūndū hutukana watu wengine wooote, lakini sijawahi sikia ametukana watu wake wa Nyanza ama wafuasi wake in general!

That’s what happens when you let leaders think on your behalf. Just wondering, where are Governors in all these ?

Referendum apeleke kwenye anaendanga kupeleka development

Haisuru.
Nimeumwo cha ukweli.

Chida ya matamchi?

The whole country except JaKuon strongholds did that too.