uhuru tunakuonea 18!

You are a known supporter of that thuggish family. Are you aware of their activities in their vast taita land? Their dealings would lead to revolution.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D kiongosssss tulia usitishiwe na hizi ghaseeer zako

The kenyattas have formed 4 companies. One buys raw coffee from farmers. It sells to another that grades it after roasting it. Then come another that pretend to buy the rosted coffee n find a foreign investor to take it to Europe. The purported investor is a company owned by the same kenyattas. Therefore, prices of coffee will never go past a certain limit. Mkulima haezi faidika venye inafaa. Have you seen coffee farmer in Brazil? They are millionaires. For such to happen in Kenya, cartels must be weeded out.

Wanyonge sisi as a country…both sides are cartels

Sawa tumekusikia…

Ukipata udaku kama hizo uwe unaleta hapa chap chap

Hujapata point, ushuru imekuwa ikilipwa ndio lakini sio inavyopaswa, tuseme per year wanafaa kulipa 1Bn wanacheza karata na ufisadi inafika 300mill.

Nimepata point and by the way…
Your statement is not true.

Malisaa iyo nyangau…this i would give all the likes in the world if it were possible…well put

Kagege, name the companies. I thought all our coffee was exported and then we import Nescafe?

hii dangling carrot bado mnaifuata?

hasola anajua kire anafanya.

idiot wewe. Usilete your ignorance hapa.

Brare fu, weka hizo kampuni zao hapa ama uache hekaya za jaba

References please, don’t just make posts without references like a village idiot

Could be… you are not though…
But that’s not the jist of this message
I’m just saying you can’t swear for these people.
Don’t give your life for baba, ukisenanga ni rights fighter-he is always fighting for himself (ama ujiulize handshake ilikuwa ya Nini kama unadoubt-alitosheka kama mbwa koko ikipata mnovu)
Don’t swear for uhuru and paying taxes… Ametuiba Sana hii Kenya , taxes can’t be the only place he draws the line.
Do your husstle politely, Don’t swear for nobody.