Uhuru wants me out, Mwilu tells court

You are thinking like a toilet paper

90K na bado inakulemea ,we are in the same boat, I bought one at 130k but it took me almost 1 year to settle the installments.
But saa hii siwezi nunua plot anything less than an acre ni upuss.Imagine buying an 1/8 in Nanyuki huko interior.

Hatutoshani brathe , know a relative paying her monthly rent of 400k hio kwangu ni loan bora uhai.

:D:D

Hizo ni zenye ziko huko karibu Doldol?

Very true.Nowadays jikaraga itakurora Uria ungi.Life has taught me to be humble na sio kushindana.

Assuming one is thick enough to believe that there is no case you need to be awake to the precarious situation the SC has been put in. The court will NEVER be the same. They will never be allowed to sit.

which bank would dare confront considering the number of people suing banks and other court cases against them referred to her? I’ts good to be king…or queen…[SIZE=1]sometimes[/SIZE]

Any judge leave alone the DCJ should like Caesar’s wife be beyond reproach. Now the proverbial shoe is on the other foot. The banks (heck, anyone else) will gladly go to court and ask her to recuse herself from the bench.