Uhuru's new Aide-de-camp from the navy

Hawaezi weka slayqueen muthamaki akuwe anasafishwa mecho ama its a male dominated profession

Na mzito Gadaffi , wake ilikuwa top trained women . Hakuna wanaume

[ATTACH=full]184269[/ATTACH]

Lieutenant Colonel Lekolool is the immediate former commanding officer of MV Shujaa which just completed a 22 months new weapons upgrade in Netherlands and sea practices from Mediterranean, Red Sea and Indian Ocean. I’m not so sure he likes been at the centre of power more or sailing at the ocean. Anyway a first for Navy and congratulations to him.

Much respect to Abba , I was referring to the person who @kyuktothecore was referring to .

Kidneys for the King - Miguna Miguna aka IamNotBoardingChief.

Not for you, I’m afraid. For Chinese nationals. Watakuwa huru kuingia na kutoka wapendavyo. Like the other day it was revealed they are exempt from $4000 fee for expat work permit. That’s how they can import cooks and doormen from China.

Your Tano Tena tuko pamoja repercussions will be felt over centuries.

Blocked that fool long time ago , apologies sir ,can’t see nor read his comments.

Yaani lieutenant colonel mzima anafanya kazi ya body guard

Tombwa D- material…mbwaaaaaaaa!!

analipwa ngapi?

ala hapana tusi shemeji kimalamala hivo ,utaona moshi

Hawa na lamba mbaka kitovu:D

Guy looks like Obama. Maybe an Obama clone. If you see a soldier always standing behind a president, know you are in a banana republic

Chinese saying " Uthùrii wa itonga ndunungaga ! "

:D:D:D

so even britain is a banana republic juu queen huwa na aide de camp?

@patco umechelewa kutangaza that Trump has an aide de camp

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4jtUCmWEAATGhD.jpg:large

obienga, I have been trying to keep track of NYS II court case but I can’t seem to find tools that provide that. Do you have any you share?

uyu msee ni legend for life

Haswa