Uhuru's Open Borders.

and what’s wrong with finding more markets for brookside? that would translate to more opportunities in the entire value chain from producers to feeds manufacturers to milk bulkers to packaging manufacturers. more jobs for kenyans.

don’t go there please. the season for that is over:).

@Faceshret ,Don’t call me a fool you SV, cz I have not called u that, just air ur views na uishie, uchungu ya nini kwa post yangu??

So?

Watakuja kutumia nhif,
Kenyan public hospitals
Kenyan public school
Etc etc?

Wasudi ndio sijui kuhusu bar lakini wanaijo walianza wash wash biz ya madrugs before old testament iandikwe

Europeans wanalia mambo ya open borders na sisi tunaelekea huko.

Come to think of it…our borders have always been open.

Open borders in the long will do more harm, ask south africans. am okay with rwandese and Ugandans, Fuck tanzanians, i fork 100 dollars evertime nina kibarua huko, south sudanese and somalis should be shot on sight!!

Mkisii mjinga sina time yako. Continue with your bile in peace.

Somlis are the ones driving kenya at the moment…isisch’s economy is equivalent to that of kisumu
Wasudi wana inject the much needed foreign currency… They live and spend in kenya…they aree all necessary…

Ugandan and Tanzanian wakingia kenya kufungua ma shops kuta kua na growth

TulizA bolingo VE. This just my side handle.

Since ohuru became president , tell me one thing that you believe he made a wrong decision. Just one .

why? appointing Ngilu to lands ministry…

Paying $100 is not an option,

Si uombe huyo Fiud macho namba basi ? Inaonekana unataka akufire.

Rwanda is an ideal place to live if they had resources like Kenya did kwanza Port.Wangekuwa mbele ya Kenya anyone with idea about Rwanda land laws kitunguu inuke

Ati Kisumu :D:D

lakini si kuna watu wanaeza take advantage ya hiyo policy na kupiga kambi huku doing other shaddy businesses

:D:D Mimi nilisoma siku za Moi. Bear with me