Uhuru's state visit to Seychelles - muthamaki ameshine kweli kweli, a born leader

[ATTACH=full]452173[/ATTACH]

Soma hiyo link ya Google inayosema about the 13 islands

I love Uhuru and Muthee Njomos legacy, still my people are languishing in POVERTY and IGNORANCE in a THIRD WORLD country.
Sometines its better to read those rascist Tintin comics to get a clearer picture.
Our health and education budget is still dependent of the benovelence of extenal actors, you prolly reffer these sad spirited vampires as “donors” …these vamps in turn influence our policies.
We in the mud!!

True. Turned into a big fat fck like the govt he leads. As long as I’m paying 159 for petrol and KRA is on my case like a mf, who cares about these accolades? Haziniongezei ugali kwa sufuria na hazipunguzi deni za akina macho ndogo.

Hasla yesterday said that he will digitize tax collection to net all hustlers not currently paying tax and this will add another 400B to the KRA basket. Chuma chako kimo motoni.

Enyewe right from her gacungwa days, Mama Ngina alikuwa sura ngumu jo. Roho safi. It is said mzae married her to get into the traditional sap elite, her father being Chief Muhoho wa Gathecha. That makes sense, although hiyo mali sijui kama alikuwa ananyandua kama amecheki upande ama nini …ama wote walikuwa wanaangalia upande :D. Result, Uhuru. Kama si Margaret kusanitize sura kwa hiyo mbogi, sijui watoi wangekuwa wanakaa aje by now.

Contrary to popular opinion, yo can draw blood from a stone.

O Rly?

[ATTACH=full]453718[/ATTACH]

Really. Tuff face.

May God protect those islands.
Every country has a right to protect it’s territory from the criminal element, it is essential to do some vetting, has anyone seen all those youtube videos, everyone is looking for money to come to Kenya especially from Nigeria, those you tube videos ayaya,… It is only a fool who wacha’s the doors and windows to his house completely open for anyone to come in.

Not only an ugly face

Not just an ugly face but a dark, ugly at heart as well. At one point this character was reputed to be the richest woman in Africa, thanks to “business interests” that were basically poaching of elephants and rhinos. Also a legendary miser and tribalist. The dregs of humanity, despite all the riches.

[ATTACH=full]460902[/ATTACH]