Uhuruto inauguration 2017: official thread

Mkiapisha mnachapwo

VC, thanks for the acknowledgement. 2011 kule Den Haag and still on the journey!!

Let the pics do the talking
[ATTACH=full]141736[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]141737[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]141738[/ATTACH]

WAH!! 7:30 and it’s already standing room only? Kenyans were hungry for this one, primed by the wild September judgement.

Leo the stadium will be filled to capacity…

wanakula shisha!

Kuna jibu sijapata… Yako…

Meanwhile @Ice_Cube …Leo ndo ile day…

[ATTACH=full]141741[/ATTACH]

Sasa Murume. Kijana amepona and did well in exams. Waiting for invite ya Seco

A LOOTER CONTINUA. Have like a million academic journals to read before the week ends, thank God for the holiday,it will help me make a dent on this reading. No tv for me today. Wana Tumbolee enjoy the circus a week down some billions of your taxes zitamezwa ndio mutajua the real meaning of tano tena. Work hard bcz raundi hii ni ALOOTER RELOADED!!! Hawa tumbocrats need your money so make money muache celebrating! Time to get back to work,we have Tumbolee to feed. Mabadaliko hayakubaliki, Kinjeketile style!

Is Benjamin Netanyahu in Nairobi yet? On my flight tracker I can’t see his plane. Unless amezima transponder.

[ATTACH=full]141743[/ATTACH]

Chicken Padlocks

Baboun amekasirika :D:D:D:D

[MEDIA=twitter]935232203285499904[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]935337128514514946[/MEDIA]

Ni nini Mathee uko na machungu ka Karua wa gichugu?

You won’t get military planes hapo

Utajua WSR akikuwa president juu you are alot slow reality will come to you in 2030!

isn’t netanyahu the pm of Canaan.

It was my pleasure. I enjoyed the journey, showcased Jubilee developments, reforms and achievements. I didn’t even concentrate on campaign rallies as such. Jubilee got more than 25% votes in all 47 counties on 8/8. That should really worry the opposition. Once all this launched projects are done the numbers will be more.

[MEDIA=twitter]935272412802961409[/MEDIA]

l hope and pray sio wewe ulimwambia “ebu nione kama ulipona kababa”