Uhuruto Re-erection Loss- Help pls

Just get a petrol powered pump. Most chinese/japanese will work almost the same

So diesel is not the best

Ya irrigation labda tuambiwe na wataalamu depending on the size of the farm and the nature of water supply…tap,dam,borehole and/or deep/shallow Wells. Mimi najua tu mambo ya hizi za kuboost maji to higher storeys na pia sijui saana.

Diesel pumps ni kubwa sana na hio bei yako haitaweza.
Bt sema. Water source, distance from source to farm, elevation from source to farm (najua hii itakuchenga so is it steep, very steep, or generally flat) and land size you wish to irrigate then i can give better advice.

there is a water pump at home that pumps water from an outer tank to the one kwa ceiling. Iyo tank ya ceiling ni ya ball valve…i noticed that when the tank in the ceiling fills up, the pump automatically switches itself off.

Well, nimesoma mawaidha yenu, and have called a fundi. He has managed to fix the pump and life is back to normal. Some worn-out seals. He has advised me to buy that floater switch to avoid a recurrence. Ball valve will sort the issue later.

And FYI, am a proud house-owner, not a caretaker. Na siweki mbisha.

1 Like

Water source is a small dam diverted from the river in the downside part of the land,distance is like 100m. The land is not very steep and I wish to irrigate bananas in a 1.1/2

that one just do a petrol pump, alafu noma ni application method. kutumia hosepipe ni kazi mingi. so ukipata pipes na sprinklers would be better. a solar pump can also do very well. for about 65k you can get one which will serve you well.

Thanks

And why on earth would you advice anyone to install a petrol or diesel pump in an area where there’s a stable supply of electricity?
Imagine the hustles of fueling it, the noise and fumes it generates, maintenance costs etc.
This is the worst advice ever.

depends on how much water one wants and how much water the electric pump can deliver.

Talk to Stephen
0721429072. Thank me later.

1 Like

Koshin pump.

35k bei ya muhindi, 27k bei ya Mutiso

[ATTACH=full]119509[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Umeamua kitunguu ya mhindi iungue?

1 Like

Iko na power vizuri

If you can repair that CANIVORE mood the people were in,even the pump is repairable.

1 Like

ni wala nyama

Exactly…though I doubt that was the intention here. :smiley:

1 Like

What word should I use?

carnival

1 Like