UK

Hata mimi nakuja kufunza kisweli huko…Now that u say railway kumejaa

1 Like

Its cool…no need to get upset hun :slight_smile:

Take it easy… Waah!

Sawa “hun”.(if @Purr_27 has just called me hun,nimetuliza.)
I just get worked up by judgemental people in this world! Its hard enough being African in the UK and it really gets on my last nerve when another African (on a visitor visa) thinks its okay to judge honest hardworking people who just want to do the best for their families.

2 Likes

wote hawafanyi kazi kwa railway ,wengine ni kuosha tumizee matako, wengine ni garbage trucks drivers,malaya, watchmen etc

1 Like

what is wrong with working at railway station?

Ni ukweli.But they are all honest hardworkers who were not born with a silver spoon but i bet they have changed the lives of their families back in Kenya regardless of what they do here in the UK.
Na Hiyo yooooote…, ni maendeleo.
@Wakanyama aka @Wakahomo etc, unajua kama ningekua mtaani ungekuwa jobless nyangau hii? Juu im obviously smarter than you.You should count your lucky stars that i`m not there taking your job kumbaff hii!The next time you want to diss mtu yuko majuu,just think saa hii ungekuwa jobless corner mashinani kama singe kuachia hiyo job.
Bure kabisa mavi ya kuku.

1 Like

kama ade bayo imagine

There is nothing wrong with working at a railway station kwanza its one of the better paying jobs in the UK juu ya perks etc. but i know the mentality of people who come to the UK na ile matharau ya Kenya ati mtu anafanya “railway” so they look down on them.
If wazungu wametushinda na mambo mob,this is the first thing that we have to change if we are going to get ahead as a race.
Respecting everybody`s contribution in an economic environment that works well because skilled,semi-skilled and unskilled human resources are all equally valued and respected by all.

2 Likes

Ati yeye ni exchange teacher, pwahaha…

[ATTACH=full]6217[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

kama @Ka-Buda wewe si conductor wa train relax tu boss.labda wale wenye anajua ama wako class yake wote wako kwa train station…ata mimi siezi catch juu ati mtu alienda mombasa akapata waluhya wenye najua wote ni chefs ama fundi wa viatu ama watchmen

You would be surprised to realize that those train station workers get paid more than many white collar workers in many countries and they get double pay per hour in public holidays and over the weekend. Kenyans abroad are there to make money not to maintain image. Wewe na masuti zako za Gikomba endelea kudharau ma railway workers

2 Likes

Instead of bashing those who work in aged care you should ask yourself why your government doesn’t have such facilities. Think how many elderly population would benefit from that and how many jobs would be created.

1 Like

Its very hard to get a job in the UK National Rail and Tube even for citizens…these jobs are mostly skilled and heavily protected and unionised…labda those africans you saw ni those working in oustsourced services eg cleaning, security guards etc

Tulia wewe garbage truck driver @Ka-Buda … ng’ondu ino…

Thats not true.You can work anywhere and in any department you like in UK as long as you are qualified.Maybe you are refering to the states.I know so many foreigners who hold top positions at the homeoffice wacha railway.

@msalame grace have been everywhere. LOL

1 Like

:D:D:D:D