Ukienda Shimo

for a moment there nilidhani ulikuwa unasema shimo la tewa:eek::eek::Dsikuwa naelewa how unatoka msa kuja nai kula supper

I used to watch lock up on msnbc…It’s a progi for inmates… Man seeing them tell their stories taught me so much… Look it up

2 Likes

Mi tangu sheria ya mututho zikam nime bambwa mara mingi sahizi matoke(ocs buru buru) ananijua hadi jina

2 Likes

Ni ukweli; sijawahi lala ndani

kuna siku nilitishiwa na buda ya manzi, nilikaa for a whole week nikiangalia gate ya job

Jinga hii.

ujue headphones zinaweza fanya hata ugongwe na nduthi…:D:D:D:D

6 Likes

By the way mimi pia sijawahi lala cell…the only time ningelala at Kehancha for orchestrating the stealing of tobacco nilisikia OCS akiuliza Sergeant, “Ati ni nani huyo mumeshika? Kwani hamjui wale watu wa kushika?”

2 Likes

I am talking of Shimo La Tewa. The prison in Shanzu.

Guka spot on, hahahaa

1 Like

Si ungewaambia wewe ni ‘Village Elder?’ Sorry, my bad. Sio wewe ni yule bingwa mwengine.

Pole bro. Once a cop tells u happ kwa Ob.,."gichana toa giatu na musjipi " ujaja huisha happ hapo.

A friend of mine(actually @Nostradumbass) back then once told me ukienda prison just ingia kama una mahasira… Then ask nani mkubwa, msee akikupointia ama kuangalia jamaa, don’t hesitate. (the dude had spent few months in prison over someones daughter) Sprint towards him umrukie heda kadhaa na ngumi za tumbo. Little did I know that shit would be applicable few months later.

Aug 2009 ngara, ndo huyo mimi mtaani jamaa ameninyang’anya fon. Being my first time kuibiwa ikabidi niwafuate mbio na mawe nikiscream wezi. Nikaingia down alley kwa ufala wangu nkiwatupia mawe. Guys sijui walitoka wapi wakanigeukia na kuanza same song.

Kuona kifo huyo mbio and this time now more guys were after my neck. Good thing polisi walikuanga wanapita nikaenda kama nmewahug. It was like a mexican soap.

Ffd to cell : sijai kuwa to any prison ama cell either visit or shit but i was here! . I have heard of watu kuchapwa boot. I wasn’t going to allow that shit, so ikabidi nijipange na few advice i had… Take out the boss…

Mathariaka.!!! I could have known that the little bastard took advantage of his scenario and added some movie stuff. Nmeingia cell na kifua am like, nani boss hapa??!.. A huge sleepy guy na accidented face just turned and looked around lazily[am sure he couldn’t knw what was happening] . Mimi huyo na kelele yako nikashoot… Head na teke ya kichwa(of course guy was sleeping). Before niongezee slaps na sweep, nikajiskia juu juu… Fuck the crew. Anyway kichapo nlipata, karibu nilishwe chopper(that toilet basin as was known ).
Nliokolewa na polisi. Day later nkatolewa and i was like, fuck, was it worth.

But these weird things i have done are what makes guys find me funny… Out of ignorance and alot of stupidity, i pile the best of my journal.

9 Likes

Hii ina deserve hekaya yake kivyake.

1 Like

Haha u can’t make this stuff up… a toast to you ninja!

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hauko serious…

@Purr_27 Madam, @byro has never been more serious.
What saved my ass was the fact that I argued with the e cop when I was being frisked before getting into the cell. That led to me getting in with my two sandals,my belt and my spects. The cop was like ‘you know this can be a weapon’ referring to my glasses. I was like 'mimi bila spects ndo nitakuwa weapon"…the guy just let me in. Those I found inside gave me a wide berth after that. I got a corner all to myself. Kujifurisha lazima lakini mtu hujifurisha na ujanja si kama ninja @byro

:D:D:D

Mbona madam… With little advice and lots of fear/confusion running through your system, farting aint the solution. Remember you are in that cell kama suspected mwizi wa simu.