ukimwi inamaliza kirinyaga

Its a report kwani imewaguza pabaya:D:eek::smiley:

io sio ukweli. wataki wa deputy jesus yule Ezekiel Mutua kulikuwa na izo propaganda pia eti over 50 % ya female students ukambani wako pregnant na ngoma za Katombi ndio zimewatia mimba.[ATTACH=full]481470[/ATTACH]

Punguzeni chuki aisee

It is done through blood donation…

Data ni from clinics within the last six months…deniers wametoka wood works full force

That huge a drive had to have left data traces online, link?

I do not have a strong opinion regarding the reports from the education executives. That aside, I thought that you should know that you do not need to collect information from a general population (in this case the 16k kids) to draw such conclusions. You only need to take an adequate, stratified and homogenous sample then generalize the findings to the larger group. Check out on how the DHS surveys work.

I don’t trust that research. What Kirinyaga people love ni pombe.

I highly doubt. I know of those places where kids are heavily engaging in sex but even there, they don’t do open involuntary testing. They just make their conclusion from the few reported cases. Doing mass testing can lead you into trouble.

Banae

That’s the stereotype you have been conditioned too. While we do not know about the facts, the findings are not far off from the revelations from NASCOP regarding new HIV infections. Teens are the biggest casualties than never before.

Instead of trying to stop people with personal healthy dicks and pusseys from using them, the focus should be on educating them how to use them safely. Watu waachanwe watumie makeinde yao wakitaka

What do you mean 28? It close to 60% but because of the high death rate by the time counting is done many of them are dead. Luos are the only tribe that is shrinking and their god chieftain is busy trying to get some more killed by police

How do you come to such a conclusion surely? Kenya’s crude death rate is 10.5 deaths per 1000 population. Siaya may have the highest crude death rate at 15. but that’s not even any close to what you’re purporting…

umesahau the disproportionately high number of geys in that region

:D:D:Dwhataboutism is the lazy man’s excuse…fact remains low iq teens are having unprotected seggs all over the country

:eek::eek: unasema @tombako akipita huko na okimwi in the next 40 Yas kikuyu nation kwisha?

Should shower immediately after dry fry

Come to think of it we really need to fix this nation. Whether or not this information is accurate, why on earth would such a sensitive issue of public health importance be reported by an educationist? 75% of the a population is no joke, so this should have been handled by epidemeologists and public health experts.

Kiri"nyege" county