Ukimwi kama njugu, people open up ( it's terrible Senior elders)

Hapana chief, chunga sana Hawa young ladies, hawajali

As usual the attack digi battalion arrives well armed. Use your energy to educate the village. [SIZE=1]Ghaseer[/SIZE]

H[SIZE=1]umbwer tucker tucker[/SIZE]

Nonsense

Some facts need to be stated right here and corroborated by a medical practitioner

1. It’s statistically unlikely to be able to obtain a hiv positive test result after one week of infection
  2. It’s also very unlikely to get infected on a single shot insertive vaginal sex without CD
  3. The chances of a man getting infected with HIV by a positive lady on vaginal sex drops significantly if the guy is circumsised and there is sufficient lubrication during intercourse and the dick does not have any open wounds or abbrasions
  4. There is a high probability of getting infected during anal sex without protection be it man to man or man to lady.

Can a doctor in the house mark my submissions…

Daktari apa, HIV won’t show in tests after one week cause the viral load is too low to be detected. Takes about three months for it to be detected via tests. Apo huyo mtu anapatiana tu hadithi za uongo

I am not a medical examiner but have read practically the same. The point on anal sex is why Gay guys tend to have a much higher proportion of them infected with HIV when compared to people who practice heterosexual sex

Digi na cnn mko na upuss imejaa kwa kabati ya meno.

wee kula kina njeri dry fry ukisema tulikua campus magoha sijui wat the fck and i guess wewe ni nursery drop out but never quote me again boro isikuje kwa face and u regret the rest ofur pathetic life nugu

Nonsense peleka porojo mbali hiyo campus ulienda ingekufunza kuna difference ya PEP na PREPs…How do you adminster PREPs to someone already exposed to the virus? Ghasia

mr fool i said the guy was aready infected the time he told us nothing could be done,pelekea hizo balls unafeel zimefura kwa wife wako mimi si gay and shut the fck up.

Shoga umesema mngejua mngempa PREP. Let me educated you fool

PREP stands for Pre-exposure prophylaxis, it is administered before exposure to HIV virus. Your “purported friend” was already exposed so there was no way he would have been given PREP but PEP

PEP stands for Post-exposure prophylaxis, its given to those already exposed to the virus

Consider this as a free contribution to your pathetic, scanty, and miserable grasp of basic facts.

So when I was in campus my mum opened a wholesale biz at Mbita by the lakeside. So during 2007 elections I was there visiting and heparing all the violence. The first thing my mum told me nikifika is that the rate of HIV in mbita was like 70% so I take good care of myself. So there was this class 8 chic who used to come to ask for movies kwa hao… and I was watching LOST the series at that time. So katika hizo harakati za kuomba DVD’s nikawingiza box and dried fried her. This continued for a while and then nikampeleka hosi kudungwa faily planning.
So we used to have sex everyday, and she kinda was so addicted to it.
Now FF, mimi nimerudi campo nikamaliza nikapata kazi then 5 years down the line I bump into her elder siz alikuwa highschool back then, and she was shocked to see me. Akanishika mkono akiniangalia mwili and just repeating… yani uko sawa. So maswali mingi nikamwambia tuingie red robin tukule chipo. Then she opened up and told me the sister died akilia venye I was good to her na alinipea ukimwi. Manze taste ya kuku ilpotea… Ushaskia unakula kitu na ni kama unakula mattress.
So she was like hata niliwacha sistake na ball and she fought hard azae ili awache mtoi wake kwa hii dunia. But the babie died alafu she died after. For a moment life stopped. I was like, yani pia mimi nakufa… joto iliingia, na sweat… so I chilled we exchanged number akaenda. Mimi hapo mbio mpaka hosi… nikamwelezea doc, and he was like its hard hio time yote nikose kujua. Wacha test ifanywe… hio damu ikipanda strip looked like ages…
When I saw negative. The way my heart felt… I have never felt that way.
So I asked the Doc how comes… akaniambia nifanye Blood group test… then he went into a long explanation about my genes and something called CKR5 and said am likely highly resistant to HIV, but told me that they are not allowed to tell patients this as they might now live a reckless life.

Nowadays, I have the whole box za strip test, pricks na chase buffer kwa hao, just 2K for the whole pack. Dem akiingia kwangu and I wanna dry fry We do a test… and since nimenasa madem watatu wakonayo. Am not taking chances after surviving that shit.

shiiiiit. bitch wanted to kill you!

watu wa kudry fry dio uhitaji that education who ar u Man? wewe ata uadike matusi gani hapa who do u think cares. I told u shut the hell up

Ngojeni two things happen:

1 - the virus mutates (it is extremely good at that) or
2 - pesa ya dawa ikose ama dawa zenyewe zikose (tricky mbele ya sponsors hawakosi na hutu tumtu ndio tujambazi siku hizi but huenda ni dawa zenyewe zitakosa)

Shida ni vile cause of death hufichwa either knowingly or by opportunistic infections, and the fallacious mentality that ni ugonjwa kama mwingine - those fools are young, still parent/sponsor financed… wait till they hit their late 30s…ngoma huanza hapo.
Which in turn perpetuates the cycle, that and the desperation we are so fatalistically steeped in.

The streets and villages are going to resemble a horror movie set either way.
Brace yourselves.

so a gay man is sent to jail…wauuuu

na hao madem hu react aje baada ya kujua wako +ve?

RNA tests – show a positive result based on the presence of the virus. These tests are more expensive than antibody tests, so are not offered in as many places.

[ul]
[li]10-14 days after infection, there will be enough viral material for a positive result.[/li][/ul]
Resource: HIV Risk and Testing - San Francisco AIDS Foundation

RNA tests – show a positive result based on the presence of the virus. These tests are more expensive than antibody tests, so are not offered in as many places.

[ul]
[li]10-14 days after infection, there will be enough viral material for a positive result.[/li][/ul]
Resource: HIV Risk and Testing - San Francisco AIDS Foundation