Ukiona mwanaune na hii gari kwa barabara muheshimu..Achana na second hand weak BMW 320! za villagers hapa

Kijana, brand yako ya alcohol ni changaa ama?? Go easy on it my fren

Real Billionaires have a Merc S500 for day to day use. Then a beat up ordinary car like a Peugeot 504 or an Axio to visit the clandes aka Kungurus in Estlands unnoticed fuck and go back home. The use a real Landcruiser (not those sizzy LC200s with bodykits loweing their centres of mass and killing the clearance and hugging, kissing the ground like a Merc!). The Landcruisers will come equipped with Winches, Off-Road Tyres, Adapted Bumpers, No Side Steps, Over-the-roof air breathers and generally raised ground clearance. Something akin to this:[ATTACH=full]244155[/ATTACH]

True.

ii gari ishadepreciate ikafika mwisho. you buy it today for 1.5m you sell it after 10 years for 1.9m. Gari ya wasomali.

You are right!

True.

Mbona hakuna mtu amesema ni cc ngapi?

It uses the legendary never say die 1HZ engine.

A straight 6, 4.2 litre (4164CC).

@Makonika hapa ndio nilijua how to pimisha meno za hiyo timing, 0 iingie katikati ya 0 mbili, na 1 iingie katikati ya 1 mbili.
Chief engineer alikuwa amesahau miwani zake, so i was the one checking the numbers :D:D:D:D.

[ATTACH=full]244331[/ATTACH]

I loved the engine. It had a good whistle, awesome torque and used just a fraction of what the 77 petrol would drink.
I actually thought I’d keep it, until it almost tipped over on a straight road…:D:D…nikasema afadhali nibaki na iyo jangili ya petroli.
If I compare build quality with the old truck, hii ni Probox.
[ATTACH=full]244357[/ATTACH]

Well said!!

So many people have them today. Especially in areas with poor road standards.