Ukisikia Eti Mtu Ni Mgonjwa, Wakenya Hujijazia Ni Ugonjwa Gani

You cant infect other people if you take your meds accordingly. So you want jamaa to stay at home whole year!

Ukianza dawa za TB hauwezi infect watu

:smiley:

I’m not on ARVs. I meant the weight loss made people think I was positive. After taking anti TBs I improved dramatically. I only learnt of the rumours like a year after completing treatment.

No. Nilipewa sick off to complete acute phase of anti TBs

Nilipewa sick off to complete acute phase of treatment

Ni picha tu

TB is a disease caused mainly by immune suppression. So ukipatikana nayo they have to screen for HIV since it’s the main culprit. Mine turned out negative
At the time I was working in a hospital setup dealing with HIV/AIDS patients. Guess one of them had TB and I was exposed.

Quite frankly I also never used to give a shait, until about five years ago, when I realised what people say behind your back can actually come back to bite, so its important “kujitoa kwa midomo za watu”…

For example a repeated rumour -negative or positive, can reach and create a bias with decision makers about you, and lead to an opportunity either being denied you or given to you…

So in my opinion it is very important to be in control of the narratives out there about yourself… and when you are not able to, to actually recluse yourself from the public…

Hii story ya ku loose weight, went through it… used to weigh 102kgz… Had lots of issues even developed lipoma… I had to cut the weight… Get healthy and back in shape… dropped to 75kg… met some faka who outrightly asked me… kwani nini mbaya ulikuwa mzito umekata deadly… ni mashida nini.
. Just asked him Kama kunona ni afya… people will talk regardless… you gain… they talk…you loose weight they talk…

what did you do about the lipoma?

Surgery…

Staff wa ccc mkue mnavaa mask