@Ukweli Tupu / Umeffi Tupu /Kichwa Tupu

May their souls rest in peace… LAKINI…

Just because you saying you were there and trying so hard to push it down our throats won’t make us believe if at this day and age of smart phones no one,dared to take a pic of that incidence not forgetting it was a demo. I’m sure among the cops there are just some who couldn’t tolerate one of their own slitting someone’s throat to remove a bullet…Not all cops are that merciless.

Hii naona ni too much TV…and with the situation now of everyone kuona, kuskia everything… It’s hard to believe…

even in a procedure in hospital conducted by surgeons, removing a bullet is a bloody affair and its not that straightforward, I would assume a cop slitting the throat to remove a bullet lodged in the jaw would be very very hard and it would take great anatomical skills.
What i don’t get is that we have hospitals under the county government, they should (hope they are) document these cases, especially after the autopsies and present the same before the courts, at least the latter have shown to be independent and do not dance to the governments tune.

am a regular in Kisumu and the stories coming from that end most of the time are sensationalized…the boy might have been felled by a stray bullet lakini insinuating the cop went ahead to retrieve the bullet to conceal evidence is crap.
demos or not i will be there thursday evening

RIP the fallen kid… but ile lake breeze hotel najua iko milimani not in kondele

So YOU saw all THIS and NO THREAD from you until the rumors reached the four corners of the world and finally your resolve to remain silent was broken…INTERESTING

kunayo hapo past posta

Uncle Nyam wacha vako if this were true you would have rushed here the same day and reported the same. The problem with lies and propaganda is that people lie too much such that even when you finally tell the truth people will have a hard time believing you. Three days after the 8th elections, some people started posting propaganda videos of how the police had merged with the Mungiki and they were attacking Luo residents in Koch and Baba Dogo which turned out not to be true.

Ata wakati wa las vegas shooting tulipata images n videos clips from smartphone users let alone cctv… Efidens ya mbisha, thermal images etc ni muhimu otherwise ni hekaya.

RIP kwa waliotuwacha

Liarbetes is a serious and deadly disease. [SIZE=1]Scientists are still working on a vaccine.[/SIZE]

See :eek::D:D:D:D
You shouldn’t have slit his throat you ghoul…

Those were criminals,they deserved it

I would never wish for any Kenyan to be killed because of politics, whether that person is in Thika, Kondele or wherever.

My reasons for stating the scenario about criminals killing innocent Kenyans was so that if a person was plotting that, he be stopped before it happens. In fact, in another thread, I wrote about plans to ensure there are no casualties during these tense times.

I was worried about a scenario where thousands storm a police station based on fake news, police open fire, people run away, but in the ensuing commotion, people with bad intentions also open fire, from the opposite direction. This time, so that cops can be blamed. What I, and all peace loving Kenyans hope for is that no life is lost in the next few days due to politics, and that if someone does not want to vote, he/she stays at home.

As for any innocent person who has died during this tense period, may he/she rip.

You’re very paranoid. chill