ule dame wa "moliis nimesalenda" ..hio haikuwa luv making bt was...

you are missing the point im driving at… kuna prostitution ya shika mia nipee nyap

na kuna ya installments ie girlfriends, wives n mwk

to me its easier to get laid in pretence of a sleepover by that one chick in my whtsapp contact list than goin to option 1 above. hio huezi sema ati “umelipia”

wewe unakaa wale majamaa huforce dame akupee ati ju umemnunulia lunch

Kula na kulipa ndio mtindo wa kileo!

1 Like

Sijui iyo imetoka wapi my account was hacked

[ATTACH=full]11441[/ATTACH]

1 Like

hapo @Deorro umeongea poa but why do i have a feeling you been watching too much romantic movies by black casts!:slight_smile:

The Love masters are out in full swing. How do I go about this “acquaintance” that always likes it when I pick her up by force and violate her while she is doing mundane tasks like looking for a DVD. If you record us you may think am raping a hapless woman but I dare not stop or she will hit me

1 Like

Surely, you can’t do this to every Jane and Mary you get laid with. Wengine ni panty remover tatu and dancing kiasi then unanyorosha.

1 Like

I bet Mollis is somewhere drilling another borehole as a result of this cheap publicity. Meanwhile, we are here holding each other’s dicks.

Ndio maana nimesema si formula

Either way you pay for pussy, sasa naitishwa moola ya salon na 3 of them 4k each. Gerrit?

My weekends are spent playing games or going for nature. Sina time for movies unless its a box office hit ama ni citizen Kane

evidence?

its a choice you know…hio si lazima uwapee

pussy is the most retailing commodity

Mbona unaandika manovels za vitu tunajua??? UPUS

2 Likes

niko.

zingine unawacha with an appeal to the author to up their game…there may come a time when your future may depend on the way you have constructed a sentence…

utasema ni hekaya

1 Like

Evidence yako ni hekaya? Na hekaya yako ndiyo unaita evidence?o_O

and location of negotiation

you have spoken like a village elder