Ulevi sacco ... Kuweka lock edishen

Nope…

Sasa na wewe hauna kura…

Lakini, I have noted the use of the words ’ kwa leo’ sigh! jana na kesho sijui! sawaz tuu. Just bring my shudren, nibebe mwenyewe. Kush, one of these days nikipunguza hii Brexit nonisensi I will land at your doorstep unannounced, don’t need no visa. Nikute one she-expat there akijipa shughuli, ndio utatambua Kafete women!:D:D:DI read we are badass… Kuja kwa skype.

xxxx Long long suffering Waitherero Finest- Kush.

ukimaliza pitia hapo nje ya Equity moi avenue…karibu agakhan walk. Chagua mrembo mmoja mshow ‘boss’ amerecommend. u have my blessings.

@kush yule mnono hapo Mdogomdogogio kuna dogogio haiko empty?
Ama niliskia vibaya? Ulisema uko mdogomdogogio #%hick?
Huku Karumaindo wafanya kazi wa muhindi wamekalia crate zote. Wanazamisha mshahara!

Upuus

Hehe

Drink early, wake up early. Hakuna kunywa mpaka asubuhi kama pombe inaisha duniani.

Niaje George

Shexpat

Wacha nikuweke kwa lexicon:

Shexpat: noun - lady expatriate working abroad and well versed in servicing your needs
Example:
Kush doesnt need to wakisha nduthi because his shexpat Waithelelo is around.

First use: @Miss Finest Wine, September 2017.

Mapenzi moto moto kwenye mtandao

Yaani wanakuwanga hapo! Sawa sawa next time

Cheza chini bruh

@nairobilay howdy? you are too creative for your own good. Haki you should know he used to take piks of himself going out to an African Club with his fellow shexpats driving flash cars and then sends them to me!!!Ngai Fafa!and I would be miserable the whole weekend.:(:(:(Response from Kush…'a man gorra do wharra man gorra do…'My instincts tell me I is sleepwalking into some shits with this one. Lakini ajuange tuu compe is real huku Randan.

Just look who you have invited to the thread, grinning right next to you…and you know what that means.
Btw Sis told me the venue was Ridgeways Inn. Najua uko na chapa, I will gladly help you spend it. VVV good wine expensive huko but the service is bellisimo.
Ave
a good w\e.

At least it was a shexpat instead of a camel with some mad hips and dentures.

Come ridgeways inn and i shall katia you and your sis. Mkiingia box itakuwa hekaya of the decade. How Nairobilay ate Waithelelo and Waithela

We will give you a bell for shuuuuua. @kush yule mnono pls do not read @nairobilay.
Kuna some medical harambees I am monitoring in your yardie today. Wacha I call her now as she is repping our family.

Must be mist or rumourz

Dons’ lounge arusha,tz.
Picha haitoki poa