Ulevi suckle

Morning talkers, good night

@Touchlyrics how inconsiderate can you be? And you claim to be a friend?

Kulikua na hali ya mshike mshike baina ya defco na eabl kuhusu ushuru unaotozwa bidhaa zinazo uziwa jeshi letu tukufufu leading to eabl products being suspended from the messes it’s been a year now ! Keroche siezed the opportunity to supply summit aka simiti

@kush yule mnono hapo ni wapi excatly, looks familiar

Krossroads club, dohwah

@Waithelelo Mungu anakuona na friday the 13th is fast approaching

@kush yule mnono I am getting cold feet. Reason being other guys are throwing themselves at me and are treating me better.

Teren! teren! @kush yule mnono you better watch out . Someone might pull a meria stunt on your beautiful lass…

@pseudonym I will be meriod/married (MM) right infront of his eyes hehehehehe watch this space. Nimevumilia for so long. He promises to change then he takes 10 steps backwards as I continue to forgive and forgive. I am pretty sure that @kush yule mnono will be sending me to exile in the kids’ bedroom when he imports a shexpat from the clubs in years to come. Kwanza kule ameanguka sana is his love for clubbing every weekend na kunitumia pikchas. Hiyo kitu inauma mimi sana :(:(:(while I am sitted here in the cold all alone with central heating for warmth batting off invites from dudes ati because I am loyal…heeee ndaigua nake. Just scroll up to the pikcha he posted on this thread, just what was I supposed to read from that? that he went home alone? nope not the case.

Hata hapa kwa kijiji ajuange tuu…na tena on the ground ajuange tuu mambo inaweza enda kombo kombo anytime. Ka-budah resides off the M1 and the Mang’uarian is giving chase like his life depends on me loving him. Kush has my heart but I need to decide quickly as I am running out of time kidogo.

As is Doha Qatar? Niko na bwoy wangu huko anaitwa rodgy rabbit

Yea.

Showground ?

My deer, just know that, all that glitters is not gold. Utawachwa mataani with no choo ya kulilia, esp that guy who’s trying so hard to box you in. @pseudonym advice a sister for me

eeeeeeh

Naskia summit huko ni 100 bob. Watu wameeka kambi stall ya keroche.

:(Then prove it. You still have plenty of time to redeem yourself.

eeeh summit ni mia tu 6k tulilewa vizuri sana alafu tukaenda kumalizia 64 na guiness…saa ii hangover inanimaliza

Nilikua grill park last sato I swear nakuru is one sweet town

6k to 2400 ya njemson unabaki na 3600 divide that by 100 = 36 summits hata mkikua watu watano bado mtalewa over

Shiru bado yupo? The 1Gb bartender anayependa kukiss-kiss patrons ovyo ovyo.

Hadi kuna day alikiss sponsor wa mtu, sponsoress akaleta vita(1KR guys came in, separated the two, threw out the kunguru-ress, ikabaki Shiru na sponsor wakilewa taratibu…hahaha).

Nikaenda hapo nje na kujifanya msamaria mwema na kuchota huyo dem mbiooo hadi Gituamba kubook room, ulevi huko Club Pipers/Platinum kurudi tao Club Naxvegas then kumalizia na nusu-threshold hapo Gituamba…hahaha