umama sacco....leso kwa wingi

Funny enough that language was pretty common around ‘97-‘98 especially with South C, B, Karen, Lavi guys for some reason it malasyiad…so its back?

None of them is confessing how she got fucked HKM

De Mkia . Trust me, I am a ktalker

:D:D:D:D:D:Dthe accuracy here is perplexing:eek:

Dng ndio Nani?

:D:D nice try brother! akina @DeMoreh and @Mrs4thletter wameshaanishow

Ouhh wow… He has slid in my dm too… Liked pics, followed and unfollowed me a couple of times smh!.damn it… I wish I saw this on Twitter to join in this convo

weka!

No need… Let me not be petty. Seeing that we are soo many and no one has put up screenshots

nime learn something from the young guys, DM.

DnG anaelewa fani ya uvuvi, inaitwa cast net fishing. Hapo ni ngumu ale wali mkavu, lazima alinasa samaki kadhaa.

our one chance to confirm your pink “handleness” … gone with the wind :frowning:
but we live to fight another day :slight_smile:

DM in this scenario nadhani it stands for Dominant Male/Man

:p:pthankyou kwa kupeana hadi example

noma sana i think this is a good chance ya kuekelea zile vitu zinakuvukaga unabaki una smile juu haushiki any

Don’t forget Buru, especially pale Phase 2.

I used to think buru was a flashy estate because of the way guys used to talk kumbe ni…wacha tu…

Buru was great hadi around 98 when all sorts of extensions and kiosks cropped up…I used to frequent my uncle pale phase 2 house number alafu tunaskiza Waren G, Snoop dog, Dr Dre, Ice Cube…yaani everything had to be gangster plus timberland na kusag…alafu tunaenda F2…I loved it back then…sai Buru is one big slum

On average DnG must be banging atleast 20 a week! The only ones complaining here are friends or cousins who discovered he was two timing them

Aki nachukia hii lingua mbaya sana. Though DM has been around for some time, am surprised the know it all ancestors haven’t got it figured out