Umbea sacco-Maribe & Jowie

Ni contaminated blood kama clichy

tulitoa verdict hapa ata kabla jowie ajulikane ni nani

With that kind of money the bisch was a walking target.

hii kesi naona ikikufa tuu.

Drama, findeo.

Waiting for the Kiir/Sonko/drugs connection to be mentioned…

Hii yote ni gutter press, jowi and maribe will be released. Monica kimani’s death is very difficult to solve.

Ngojeni Judge Wakiaga afike ktalk… He warned y’all abt it. Atawakamua kuwakamua…

Fraternity mbwa

Why?

has the motive of the muder being established ? if the office of the DCI is shelving the money aspect as the motive. then they have a weak case.

The dna test githeri media claim was never done, murder weapon will never be found, jowi’s past work experience, associates, accomplices and bosses cannot risk letting him rot in jail, The so called state witness was never at the crime scene and finally monica had amassed so much wealth for her age and she must have had many enemies especially from sudan so anyone could have murded her

I just love KTalk, it has armchair everything.

KTalk mambo yote, it’s the place to be. Personally, I can’t fail to Express my thoughts, for fear of being wrong, no matter how ridiculous my ideas and thoughts may sound.
What about you @Tarantino, ama wewe ni Gentleman?

It’s an anonymous forum, where we vent/troll and pretend to be all knowing.

So if i kill someone all i have to do is make the weapon disappear halafu inakua hivo? What if nikinyonga mtu? So i just dismember the hand and i’ll be guaranteed of freedom? Lose dem kensalt gloves man!

you are the one who is salty, hakuna mahali sheria hufwatwa kenya. Im trying to give the stupid reasons given in court enda milimani ujionee

That’s why hii referendum ikikam hizi vitu ziwe amended, otherwise public order itazidi kuzorota

the much touted referendum will be a waste of money. those pushing for it want the diametric opposite of what ordinarykenyans want. mark this reply.