UMEFFI at my mbich residential plot.

:D:D:D  I did say most not all. That’s my opinion. I might be wrong but it’s my opinion.

CJASOMA NDIO NIMEAMKA WADAUUUUUUUU hangover dwa negaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mavi ya kuku hekaya…maybe you were acting like a lil bitch…bitch behavior wont take you nowhere…

Talking about pack fighters there was this time was at a Somali lodge. Kidogo kidogo wariah ikakuja na msichana anadai room. He was told the policy ni lazima akuwe na marriage certificate before he is handed the room keys. Msichana aka catch feelings “Wooooi mnaniita malaya?” They guy naye akawa very angry akaanza kupiga Kelele mtaona blah blah. Kumbe the dude was not giving out empty threats kitu 10 minutes hivi alirudi na gang with crude weapons. Somehow Karibu nikule panga ya kichwa for being a mere bystander. Workers wote wakajifungia kwa roms:D. The owner wa lodge mzee akafika he employed clan conflict resolution. Sijui my cousin aunt grandfather is related to you hakuna shida :D:D

Upuzi nilidhulumiwa man:D:D

Jinga NV chukua kiti ukae kule - - - - - - - - - >
[ATTACH=full]157919[/ATTACH]

:D:D Funny thing, last afternoon I was stuck somewhere in traffic. Right behind me was a Somali guy driving a Vits. A mat comes and quickly cuts in front of him. Instead of letting it go, he drives on the road shoulder and cuts in front of the matatu. The ma3 driver wouldn’t also let such a tiny car bully him so edges him out of the road. This goes on for two more times before both drivers leave their cars and start a scuffle. Luckily, traffic cops came in time, confiscated their DLs and asked them to pull the aside as the two gents engage in a shouting match.

Such a tiny thing blown out of proportion over misplaced ego.

Kila mtu huringia kwa kazi yake iwe watchman makanga waiter au poko kaa ukijua hivyo .Kama Barasa alifutwa kazi juu ya ku poke watchman na kukataa kuangaliwa bag mbna ukatae kuacha id .

:D:D:D

Hakutoa kisu? Most of them carry daggers sijui kwa nini.

Why do you think these guys have been fighting for nearly 3 decades now? I always tell myself the ones who came to Kenya are the cowards who couldn’t take the heat in Somalia. Na hata hao waoga huku bado wanajigamba. If you fuatilia the history of their conflicts, they start over nonsensical issues. Mtu anakukanyaga, badala ya kusema tu pole na kusonga mbele, he’s like I’m no sissy, I won’t effing apologize. Huyu mwingine naye ako zile za my honor and that of my clan has been insulted and to restore it, this mofo must either apologize or see fire. Two hours later, there’s inter-clan fighting. Three more hours later an entire country has disintergrated.

Hii lazima Wafula aliiweka chini akaikojolea…:D:D:D:D

Hivyo ndo vita za WaKipsigis na Wakisii huanza. Mara fisi mkisii amekatia dem mkipsigis kumbe chali yake ana machungu.

North Eastern is a region in Kenya that has been historically populated by ethnic Somalis. I thought you should know but your other analysis is on point :D:D:D:D

Mbona hamwezangi kuongea in low tones hata in public? :D:D:D

Me huongea in low tones but it’s a cultural thing. Wariahs speak from the heart not brain :smiley:

He didn’t brandish a weapon instead went on about traffic laws

:D:D:D Hayee!

And that’s our role model for calm collected behaviour :D:D

Unaishi Membley ama OJ