Umhlanga reed dance

The Supreme Court of K-Talk and IEPC(Independent Effidenz and Pics Commision) demands fresh evidence with accompanying hekayas otherwise we declare the post above null and void:D

11 Likes

Swafiii sana, ongeza mbicha. @GeorginaMakena kuja uone content ya maana, hii hata unaweza post hata mara 10 per day sii hii umeffi yako

5 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D. Alikuwa anaparticipate ama?

1 Like

:D:D:D:D used same bus from the eventā€¦its usually a hunting and mating season

2 Likes

Is she Zulu? Aliadjust aje vile mlikuja kuishi Kenya?

1 Like

Not Zulu.
Adjustment wasnt easy. Am actually still in the process of getting her an alien pass. She has missed out on good jobs because she doesnt have a KRA pin. Language wise it was very easy because by the time we came back to Kenya i had taught her enough Swahili to get by, besides we started life in 2 neutral countries before relocating. I paid lobola recently, very intricate and confusing process, a shock on my part

9 Likes

where did i go wrong?

Import sistas wake uletee elders

2 Likes

True women from the Southern part of Africa are very liberal,it is very easy to get laid in the Southern hemisphere of Africa-SA,Namibia,Botswana than in a country like Tanzania or Uganda and these people especially from South Africa have too much sex. And their women can be very curvy,if you go to SA, Vera sidika physique is common,i do not know whether its because of the Brazilian butt lift fad

2 Likes

They are naturally hippy/curvy and lightskinned, must be geneticā€¦when it comes to sex, you will rarely come across a southern African woman who doesnt experience an orgasm, they work well towards achieving one

2 Likes

True, Sarah Baartman the legendary queen of African behinds came from South Africa so its understandable, fine looking women,though they and South Africans in general especially Zulus can be very loud and opinionated

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]126008[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]126009[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]126010[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]126011[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]126008[/ATTACH]

7 Likes

I think youā€™re kind of over shooting with generalizationā€¦have you been to Uganda or Tanzania?

I am familiar with TZ and UG women,Tanzanian women usually have a conceited vibe around them even if they like you,nose in the air, pulling their mouth,Tanzanians are too polite and you will need to spit many vocabularies before you bed her.

Just say youā€™re Kenyan. That seems to give you some headway in many countries

1 Like

Ile ukimwi imejaa SA, nimevaa gloves kuscroll pichaā€¦

4 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

Nitateremka huko lakini strain ya ukedi yenye iko hiyo are ni mbaya.

1 Like

Waria umeenda SA ama ni pangā€™angā€™a tu

itā€™s not sex but itā€™s their culture.