Umuhimu wa sponsor- angalieni sasa huyu vile anateseka!

100 dollars per hour nikiongeleshana na wode maya kitu gani?..watu waache ujinga pia

[MEDIA=facebook]220458804744374/posts/2151674728289429[/MEDIA]

I think it could be true because that seems to be the general “consultation” rate charged by these African American returnees and that guy appears to be a demi-god in those circles. Also when they are doing the YouTube live videos, you can see the donations rolling in in Real Time. Those African Americans seem to enjoy funding these African YouTubers.
You saw how that Muranga Farmer knew all of Wode Maya’s videos. You think he’d find it hard to pay 100 USD to support Wode? Now imagine how many thousands of him are out there.

This has “money problems” written all over it.

Stop thinking. It is not true unless verified.

I have no reason to distrust him. Based on nothing but my impression of him, and perception of how the repatriation circle works, I choose to believe he is telling the truth.
Besides, why should he lie to us viewers about his income. It’s his life. He gets to live it whether he lies or not.

Because it is marketing. It is the only way to convert you bonoboz into clients. The same way watu wa kuuza nyumba husema only two left unapata hakuna yenye imenunuliwa hata. I am surprised that you don’t see through such an obvious marketing gimmick. If all his/her followers are like you, that guy will make serious money soon.

I hear you…something totally wrong with us human biengs!

Ndio maana this single mother pandemic is not going anywhere soon. Kukimbilia maboy wako na meno Silver/tattoos with no future at all.
Wacha wateseke kabisa.

Na bado kuna wasichana wa 23 years wanataka kuwa fashion designers:D:D i pity some people.

You are in the ‘ring’ with someone who can never accept that others have dared and ventured into some avenues that are bringing in serious revenue. Tall order. Wode is doing vv well and nothing can stop him. This is his niche. Just like someone like presenter Jeremy Damaris.
Try and tell Mtu Random you are buying a car, land, or a house uone vile ataruka kama ndawo.

Hehehe…ati 14.5 million ($145,000) for that?? Ako na jokes kweli. :smiley:

Although I must say that makeup application is not as easy as it sounds. I don’t care for make up except the occasional Mary Kay foundation. YouTube videos are rather disjointed so if she can put it all together then I think it’s worth it

This confirms my “money problems” theory.

Mkiambiwa a house is not an asset mnanitusi huku.

:smiley:

are you fucking serious? We have many professional make up artists who are charging way less fo training. And why should i pay $100 to listen to a fucking YouTuber? Kwani yeye ni Elon Musk?

And you believed that bullshit?Celebrities will say anything to try and portray how they are really in demand and are expensive…Upuzi tupu,hakuna mtu anaeza lipa pesa kuchat na ghasia hii Africa

Huyu tuseme she is going through a deep financial crisis. Probably she wants to save the business

Afadhali hao. Na wenye wanataka kuwa models? Kuna successful models kweli in Kenya? Na kama wako guess they are quite few. One of the worst career choice around with sexual exploitation at its best.

Nliona hio kunguru inataka kuuza their home na 14M kule Rongai …nyumba hata haiwezi fika 5M hata plus the land.Huyu kunguru is very delluded with her celebrity status…That family needs a father or a male figure.

She will make a killing on this. There’s a lot of women who will sign up specifically for the opportunity to socialize with Betty and wapigwe photoshoots wakaringie watu kwa socials.