Umuhimu ya comprehensive insurance

You guys dont get it, do you? Ama niandike na kiswahili…? AMG members dont keep time

:D:D Ati “just rolled”. This kid likes pretending about the high life with downloaded images and hyped up stories. All photos amewahi post ni downloads, trying to prove a point and show off to strangers who don’t really care. It is unfortunate.

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii your stories always have gaping holes. Don’t insult our intelligence. You will always get caught. Jikubali vile uko.

Say no more. Hizi picha mtangoja mpaka 3019. :D:D

Let me give him the benefit of doubt. He will share the F1 photos for tomorrow.

What is bwana? Are you confusing me for wale Nigerians unapeanga matako? Yaani unanimention naanza kuskia kunanuka @Azor Ahai yaani shonde. Boss apana tajataja mimi ovyo bana, naeza tandika wewe headbutt ya kimataifa

Let me save you some time. Don’t hold your breath. @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii is a moderately successful guy. Pretty intelligent too, I have to admit it. A regular guy in his 30s. What he posts here is his hyped up self. A guy worth say 5 million, portraying a 100 million image. The type that talks big but are worth significantly less. The fact that he has been caught many times with downloaded images says alot. A dreamer.

Utandike nani?!

Mama’s boy mikono soft kama ya dame.

Roads will be now safer …single collusion accident ni evidence kuwa the driver ndio mwenye makosa…can’t speed when its wet therefore no traction…ama ni ile mentality ya ati Audi ni nzito na stable? Amejua hajui

Pia mimi Nmeland leo man LH aliwin bana

The title puts across an important point. kweli comprehensive ni muhimu Sana. Nliwaambia juzi, about 2 weeks ago mechanic Fulani aliangusha Ka dudu kangu Mazda Axela. There were a lot of damages, luckily nlikuwa nimeinsure comprehensive na APA. Gari sai inaelekea kumaliziwa ikitengenezwa. They replaced all the damaged parts with new ones. Hio kazi yote imekula 97K.

Ile pesa nlitumia Tu ni ya mafuta nkidrive from scene of accident to garage, which is less than 1000bob

Why are you making this sound like a new innovation or something so rare. Some of us grew driving this and am sure hata zile za ile @Makonika jeuri are too. In short, nothing new here but we all agree with you comprehensive insurance ni muhimu. However, it’s no substitute for being a lump of meat behind the steering wheel like your `friend’.

Point of correction. That’s an Audi RS5 not an RS6. Also its not rear wheel drive, it’s uses the Quattro all wheel drive system driving power to all 4 wheels. 444HP, V8 probably the guy was using summer tires and grip let him down

:DYani huyu jamaa @mimi humwaga ndani hujifanya tu kujua kila kitu na hajui

Birrionea lunch cum blowjob on the wheel time (insert uhuru’s laughter voice) hahahaha

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii confirm pia lexus ya apostle ng’ang’a

Mbirrioneas wa third parte mtatii roundi hiii nakwambia

Niliona hata msito Kipchoge alikuwa huko Abu Dhabi. Tutulie sasa hadi next year March tuteremke Australia for season opener.

Okiya lipa school fees kwanza acha hii kelele yako

Hii weekend huyo jamaa alkua na kazi rahisi sana

I have never understood why anyone in a shithole country like kenya would spend 6 million on a saloon car instead of an SUV with better ground clearance.