Un-Real Beliefs

Be specific

This comment only goes to show that being a K-Talk village sponsor is not a guarantee of mental acuity

Enyewe … This Mad Philosophy defies LOGIC …
What do you need a D*ick for in the Spirit World …???

Wapi @mobi atoe Maoni hapa …??? :D:D:D

My Theory on this matter

All Religious Texts are a mix of GODs Word , Mans Words , the prevailing Culture / Customs and Politics of the time …

Add into this mix , the various Interpretations thereof …

That’s how we ended up Crucifying this Wonderful Fellow …

[ATTACH=full]274725[/ATTACH]

Distinguishing the “Wheat” from the “Chaff” therefore is the major challenge …:smiley:

I want full breasted companions

Ile punda iliongea
Moses and Joshua killing people in the OT
Enoch kuzungushwa solar system
Yule jamaa alipigana na mungu

Religion is fiction. What made us abandon the religion of our forefathers and adopt white man’s God? Faith and shared beliefs is what enabled us to coperate and build great civilizations.

In order to “civilize” any society , you require a set of Rules and Prohibitions that individuals must conform to which go hand in hand with penalties for non-conformists …

That is where Culture , Law and Religion come in …

Anywhere where any or all of these “governors” is missing becomes a very unpleasant place to exist …

I am a sponsor my fren

From the people of hell? Ama it’s me reading literally?

Religious matters often don’t survive the tough scrutiny of LOGIC …

For Example :
Why would GOD painstakingly and Lovingly create Man ( in his own image ) , then destroy Him … ???

[ATTACH=full]274892[/ATTACH]

K- TALK is next … :D:D

Kwani ilikua competition

All religions are crap to those who don’t believe in them. Jews believe Christians are apostates

islam condemns everything they do. And for every ignorant muslim who yells Allah’s name in violence,a billion others say it in peace and praise everyday!!!

As Karl Marx once said :
“…Religion is the Opium of the People …”

TRUE …
Fanatical Deviants exist in Every Race , Society and Religion …
And they are no ashamed of the Evil that they do in GOD’s name …

A world where man quoted Jesus but misinterpreted his message,acted in his name but really was acting against his teachings!!!

Hence the perpetual warning :
“”… And Ye Shall Know Them by their FRUITS …“”

i am converting to islam leo jioni …

… the crusades and burning at the stake