Unbiased Makufuli

The foolish president ! Did cows start grazing in his coutry jana ? Let him stop great wildlife migration in masai mara !

I agree. However, if your kids are dying of hunger and they start going to your neighbor’s looking for food, it is at his discretion to either help or refuse. You should not start acting like it is his obligation to help you, catch my drift?

Unnecessary literature. Just give us the link where TZ quit the EAC nikuonyeshe how you live on and love rumours

In Tanzania whenever drought sets in they are advised to sell livestock to reduce losses and retain a small herd that can be managed even in dire situations and after the drought they then restock their herds. however the scenario is different in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda. Cows are dying but mtu ameweka irreducible minimums

You are naturally slow. Does showing someone middle finger mean you have quit? Boss, let me just stop here coz you are not too bright.

magufuli may be having good intentions for his country lakini he is making too many people unhappy at the same time, he should solve one thing at a time instead all his enemies may come together and challenge his power

makufuli a.k.a The bulldozer has become better known for steam rolling everything,from media,biz men,civil society and anyone who criticizes him ,he has been a subject of public fascination
-he’s imposed a ban on exporting unprocessed mineral ores.
-chock hold on corruption and wasteful spending
-canceled,or thinking about it, Tanzania’s Independence Day celebration and instead using the nation’s funds to battle the cholera outbreak
-banned unnecessary foreign travel for government officials and reducing from 30 to 19 the number of cabinet ministers
-fired the managing director of major hospitals.
however…
on the matter of pregnant students,well,they are shafted both ways,hakuna kurudi shule while unanyonyesha

he’s on a different track of reforms but to the dismay of TZedianz

Now you know better than kukimbilia discussions bila facts

You should have taken a career in running, thinking is clearly not your forte. There is no difference between you and the cows that were auctioned by Magufuli.

They are in it but not for it.

The EAC has its headquarters in Arusha, another thing is that Magufuli will only get a max of 2 terms and his bulldozing style means that very little is institutionalized and so once the central figure goes then all that will go with him.

Proven fact that when bubbleheads are short on facts they resort to insults. We understand

Foolish kale.

True. A good leader empowers institutions and systems such that zitabaki ata akienda and become perfected by others as time goes by

You had said you were stopping the engagement, ama akili ndogo haikuruhusu?o_O

Unanukisha village mdomo you gay mofo. Funga mkundu.

I wanted to ask; does anybody else find it strange that a whole President is causing international incidents over livestock? God forbid should the Rwandese retaliate and one thing leads to another over pastoralist laws, punde si punde we have ourselves the first Cow War! Magufuli is an idiot.

He should understand that, some of these lands are tribal, and ancestral. We have pokots on both kenya and uganda.
It will be unfortunate for either country, to interfere with their grazing patterns.

Hehe, sticks and stones my fren

Cow war! :D:D:D:D