Uncle Trump 10 - homoObama nil

My wife was watching this series called ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK, nikamshow am not comfortable her watching it.Ilifika point nikashika remote told her to either stop it or i show her my true colors. Apana tambua lesbianism and homos in my life. But i had to explain to her and make her understand.

3 Likes

imagine sasa watoi wakifunga shule then wamekutana wengi unsupervised lets say kama kwangu niko na 52’ tv , si wataanza kuwa influenced vibaya sanaaa

That’s a dolt move.

1 Like

Hapo nakubaliana na Mzee Trump, gayism should never be encouraged, it is filthy and unsustainable. I refuse to understand uhomo, ndigehota.

4 Likes

This was not targeted to undermine the gay rights but to put common sense as a Trump supporter have to also PSA this thread
[ATTACH=full]85373[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D
Damn! Where can I get this tee?

2 Likes

Lesbianism is okay, lakini ma homo wanaume wachomwe

1 Like

Didn’t think so either but ego is hard to control

Kasee ulinyonya mboro high school? Went to a day school unlike most of you fags that at the peak of puberty were locked with boys.

3 Likes

[ATTACH=full]85380[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Vita za wamarekani na rais wao zakuhusu na nini?

[ATTACH=full]85398[/ATTACH]

why the double standards?

1 Like

Ushoga wa pipu wacha ikae huko. Yani ua ok seeing mama Kanini akiramba kuma ya mama Syombua.
Straighten up @vuja de k

hapa kwa morals, obama acted like the devils advocate. No wonder americans wanted someone who would destroy all that shit.

1 Like

Obama belonged to the evil society activists funded by Soros. It’s how he entered into politics.

1 Like