Uncle uwes with some ones young wife

hekaya iko on point, but honestly women, why would you get married at a young age when you can’t keep your panty on?

anko defamation sipendangi. hii kesi yako bae wangu @Nananimpa ataikanyaga kwa court hata ukuje na dream team ya Oraro/Fred Ngatia/Paul Muite

Hekaya Iko Sawa. CYGAN bado zaliwa?

Son you are still young so keep calm till when you will come of age then you will be able to understand some issues.

Most women with such behavious get married to men because of money. You note she was still in college. She then starts this nonesense of husband is not giving me attention and i haven’t enjoyed life. This leads her to seeking men to guve her attention and a feeling of self worth.

We all know of the former wife of the late son of a senior politician who was screwing all his friends. Wanawake watatuonesha maneno.

Haya basi Regiona @uwesmake nimekubali. Hekaya iko juu kama brake za ile boda ya @introvert

Meffi :D:D:D Hehe kumbe unakua member

Ango enda crow Daddys uambie angie huko top floor akupe sumu yako nakuja kulipa yeye:D:D:D Hekaya on point ati extraction point:D:DWewe ni meffi:D:D:D

:D:D:D:Dkwake? unabahati haukupatikana kama nyangau flani ilirapiwa hivi majuzi

Hekaya on point

swafi ankle

Nice hekaya. Nita-forward.
Problem is Kinyanjui could be a Talker and Bancy is kaput now.

Hekaya swaffi!

Uncle wacha mabibi za wenyewe! Hope u asked the Lord to 4give u and ur wayward dick! This is what the bible says…
‘So it is with the man who sleeps with another man’s wife.
He who embraces her will not go unpunished.’ (Proverbs 6:29 NLT)

:D:D:D:D:D:D, hapo umenimarisa

Sad, hii kwanza ni adultery not fornication. Mungu akusamehe na atuweke sisi wanaume away from temptations. Women can be evil

You’re right. Who shall escape God’s judgment? That’s one thing I fear so much.

Or the kids shouldn’t sit on your laps till you take a shower after messing outside. For shiny eyes who don’t know should you mess outside and don’t shower and hold your kids then you done. Those kids will never ever be healthy. …let me go back to the heck-ya, thought I should let our shiny eyes know our rich culture:D:D

Kuna pub ingine just before ufike hiyo Crow daddy. Imejificha kiasi karibu Na hiyo kibanda ya mmeru ya miraa. Kuna ka manzi ka midget Kama @Jirani. Ka shiny eyes. Ka waiter kamestunya kustunya. Ubaya Ni kafupi coomer lazma inaokota vumbistan kuokota Ki magnetic.

mm sio midget mungiki