Uncomfortable Truths Most Ktalkers Hate to be Told

Hapa mlidanganywa na mkakubali.

The problem with you Azor is that you take your perception of " fucked up life" as everyone’s. No.
A person who has satisfaction with his life doesn’t have such thoughts. It one’s urge for more that brings up such thinking.

Which psychology book are you currently reading?

The one that Sigmund Freud wrote just before he became senile

Chief you are the most humble billionaire I know

The pleasure is all mine. Thanks

Stop contradicting yourself. Umesema 2 main points if you’re not 1% you’re fucked. Tena ukasema long term employment is for losers. I was commenting on that tuwache semantics mob.

Since 2019 when I left this forum you’re posting the same stuff. I’m working on empirical evidence. Enzi za NZE na Mark X.

fate has it that not everyone will be rich at 35 only a few who are lucky…even those who started businesses early even at 25yrs have no guarantees of making it at 35 coz that just how fate is. However does that mean your fate is sealed and should stop trying, of course No.

For Christ’s sake, not Gifted Hands.

Such a person suffers a lack of ambition in the betterment of his life.

As you all dream, learn to live within your means

Being employed is not a waste of time I am employed, I am not looking to getting promoted but I sell my time at good price, I am good at what I do, I would rather be seated on my computer doing that job than chasing clients for pay worrying about office rent, salaries,taxes etc, I don’t give free services to my boss I work 9to1 and 2-4 anything more will have to be paid for.
Even when employed don’t overwork for free get paid per second.
Self employment is stressful yes you will use people’s time. But you have to pay for it.

Elaborate what you mean by “fucked”.

There’s a truth in the need to get into business and all. However, @Azor Ahai you very well know, and fail to acknowledge the fact that there will always be employers (minority) and employees (majority). If the scales tipped even slightly, there would be chaos.

You misunderstood @ChifuMbitika. You said money matters, a lot. He didn’t.
Uhuru Kenyatta, Bill Gates and Oprah Winfrey are no different from peasants in Rio favelas, Kenyan slums or South Asian shanties.
The circle of life is similar for all.
You’re born.
You live (work, have fun, make money, impact others etc)
You die.

You are the exception and not the norm. Most Kenyans are trapped in dead-end jobs.

In an environment like Kenya, assuming that you have no special skills (ie you can’t get a similar paying job easily), if you get a job that gives you e.g 1M per month, it would be stupid to leave the job to start a business. Based on the demand for your skills, it would be riskier venturing into business than staying employed.

with satisfaction you need no ambition.

Just don’t have kids that you can’t afford - that’s the most crucial thing

When you’re in a bar encouraging others to drink, they don’t realise they are enriching you through the massive shares of EABL you own…
And yet…
Wewe unajivinjari…
THE POWER OF PASSIVE INCOME.

:D:D:D Me Too

If you have truly experienced the bubble money creates, then you will realize its importance.