Underage sex den in Nairobi

Unfortunately that is how mafia have taken over

You can make an anonymous report but I doubt it will make any difference. I’m sure the necessary authority already has intel about the place and they won’t do shit about it.
The other choice is to go to the media houses and see whether they still have some integrity left. If that doesn’t work then go in peace and sin no more.

Yes. I knew such kinda operation sio ya mtu mmoja. There must have been someone wa security huko ground floor. I left smiling and told the madam nimependezwa na services. I did some rounds to be sure sijafutwa nikaingia kwa mat.

I have always taken beer in this club. You mean it also serves as brothel?

I though this was a hotel. Been there and used their rooms.

I have always thought its a hotel.

You are a good man

Watu wanakulana everyehere of course the hotel is not a brothel bana. That doesnt make it a brothel.

Hahaha… I thought it was a pub and restaurant only too.

Enyewe izi merc safi mnaona huku nje hazijileti hivi hivi

Kama Uhuru alisema “mnataka nifanye nini?” wewe ni nani?

But the management must be aware of what goes in there.
No way men can be walking in and out of those rooms day after day without management giving a thumbs up.
I have the owners contact, anyone wants to give him a call?

No don’t report to Alai, dude will just extort them. He will probably ask for 50k…the only way he might post it is IF they don’t pay up the bribe. Actually almost every office you report to will just extort and look the other way.

True… that is how the other so-called fearless bloggers feed themselves… bold indeed!! It is called extortion!

Venye umepeana hii info mi naona talkers wakisalimiana sana by kesho hapo Lazarus…I think you could also be a pimp trying to play reverse psychology with talkers…nmekuonea mbali.

:D:D…
:D:D:D.

captain-save-a-hoe atageuziwa he wanted to rape the girl or he was soliciting under age sex .Ama anafikiria cops dont know that kuna umalaya inaendelea hapo ?

That woman is untouchable…I told u she is the same woman who used to run a brothel at Fabrix hotel Kirinyaga and cops from Central were regular customers huko

The sad thing in this story ni mwanaume analipia kuma. Sort yourself out bro, zile shida zimekupeleka huko ndio unaeza tatua.