Uneasy relationship with my old man

Pole, at least I can say I had the privilege of growing up with both parents. And my dad was there for all of us.

Meant if he wasn’t there then why should he be there for him now ? Kama ni pesa anataka aseme bill kumpeleka kwenye unnecessary emotional rollercoaster na guilt trip!

I understand where you are coming from.

Samehea yeye atleast he was responsible enough to pay the school.fees.

Lakini.mimi.kuna uncle aliniwacha mataani nikiwa high school.Nishamwambia sina fare ya kwenda home msee akaniambia ataenda kwambia dad aniletee.
Dad alinikujia kama amekasirika sana…

Siku hizi jamaaa huwa ananililia shida zake namwangalia tu then naenda zangu.

Wacha nikushow man the many broken men you see around si kupenda kwao it’s very difficult for a mother to raise a boy afadhali family ikivunjika let the man raise boys and the mum girls and not vice versa! Kuna some specific lessons that only your dad/mum can teach or instil in you !

Powerful read!! May God continue being the Father figure you need and fulfill all the desires of your heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_bL8P0hzSA

Life is hard on this godless rock we inhabit, While some begin the the race of life at 10 points out of 100, others begin at -100 points yet are judged equally on the wealth spectrum:confused::confused::confused:
Short story …
[SPOILER="Extreemly rude story about ""pARENTS "]Sometimes a child I made out of unwillingly pouring cum in the wrong crack… several months later a bastard is born, and since is unwanted by one or both parties since birth, its a battle against the world. This happens everyday… In the future the bastard is potent and remorse and regret hit the now old life giver(s) and sought to know them but its usually cosmetic.[/SPOILER]

@Rubeni Best scenario forgive or kill the fucker when he is out drinking. Either way he should mean as much as fees paid + interest on the same after that he can bite. I see in china OLD PARENTS being murdered everyday, after overdrawing their lifes contribution plus interest on their kids. :rolleyes:

Today you can say you are good financially or in health…tomorrow who knows?.unaweza ingia accident ujipate miguu zimeenda and you become Dependant for the rest of you life… Sort your mzee out…
Quickest way to get rich and scale life ladder is by serving parents well

I really don’t get your analogy. Have I said I am not helping? What has getting an accident got to do with the fact that I am bitter I was neglected? I am the victim here

You are on your feet now. drop this tag.

You only have one father…sort him well without playing some shitty victim card or leave him(hawezi kufa God is there for him)

Victim! You were sired, had a home, school fees paid and you are playing the victim card! Next you will ask for therapy to relief you abandonment.
Again, doing well is relative. You may think you are doing well now, only for life to change in a manner you never expected, and require the assistance of those you are looking down upon.

kuishi kwingi kuona mengi,mzee amefikisha ujumbe

He may not have been there much but without him paying your fees you wouldnt be where you are today. Msaidie to atleast leave a decent life in his old age. At the end of the day he is a jamaa like us. Most men would just leave and not even think of fees

sort mzae polepole and try to communicate atafungua roho polepole kaka maybe down there he regrets a lot kaka

Thanks man. Most of the comments are about mzazi ni mzazi bla bla. If you’ve not felt the pain you can’t relate. Eating boiled mbogas alone for supper and you have a dad working in a big company in Nairobi.

trying to start or forge a father/son relationship at this advanced age can be hectic, especially if you dont live in the same homestead - so don’t try too much, lakini akitaka usaidizi saidia vile unaweza.

WTF, move on already, make a better life for your kids…with due respect to your mother, I think she succeeded in poisoning your relationship with your Father…
Man up Nigga talk to your Dad, you will be surprised to get a truer version of what happened…

@Rubeni listen to this guy he knows what he is talking about.