Unforgettable Experiences in your life

I have a sad one. When we our friend drowned to death in a swimming pool. Sad experience. Will never forget that day. Things happened so fast.

I think I gave the hekaya here

Haha…you just reminded me of a story told to me by one of my pals; He was doing a PPL pale Wilson, then during the flying-solo check ride, one of the examinees got lost and had to land at JKIA…and had to endure all the drama that accompanies that.

Moment of joy. Kudinya Bibi ya caretaker with niceness after kuniharakisha juu sikukua nimelipa rent.

Having a gun pointed on my head while kneeling, in S. Sudan by some army goons…i had already come to terms with my life ending then all those years back especially after the execution of a Ugandan trucker…trust me, there’s nothing worse than having your life at the mercy of someone else and having to beg for it…will write a hekaya soon on the same.

…The loss of my dad takes the trophy home. Nothing will ever ruffle my feathers. The only man that could protect me from evil went. @Dads look out for your dorras. It took me a while/moons to accept he was gone even if he had been ill for yonks. You can never be prepped for that soil hitting the coffin…and seyying your goodbyes.
…My graduations all done privately hatutaki drama. Being granted UK citizenship.
Meeting a man that ‘does’ it for me.

Time nilishikwa usiku na makarao wakiwa patrol Eid fitr Eve. Was cutting water with a friend of mine and His barmaid girlfriend when I decided to go home mfuko iliookataa niendelee so nikaamua nikanyage route eleven hadi kejani…Makosa!

Zilikuwa zimeshika kiasi nikaamua nipitie main road badala ya choche thus inhibited my judgement ti be on the look out for the usual patrol police make during the weekends and holidays. Kufika hapo Magunas Supermarket nikaona mataa za gari zikiwa ziko dim and assumed ni walevi wanabishana juu palikuwa na some quarreling kumbe ni majamaa wanawekwa ndani. I became aware of the threat ahead and decided to turn back but was too late kumbe wengine walikuwa nyuma yangu na nikabambwa na kutupwa ndani hadi stenje.

I had to part with 1k only at the station but mbele nyuma na upeasant wangu nilikuwa na 200 only so I decide to make the necessary calls kwa “mabeste” na happy ndio nilijua nikiwa kwa shida friends are hard to come by. I called huyu rafiki tulikuwa tunakunya na yeye nikapata ni mteja, called her girlfriend but guess the message never got to the rightful recipient so hiyo siku nikalala ndani.

Kesho yake asubuhi did I the same called several “friends” na kumbuka ni holiday so people are mostly free hakuna job lakini ni empty promises na sitaki kupigia family nisichome picha. I spent another night in.
The following day the same happened and this time nikakumbuka I have a family so nikanyenyekea nikikumbuka Kesho yake Niko kazi la sivyo ni Hadi kortini na Sina pesa hadi kwa mpesa , and called my Dad.

He came akanipata kijana yake anakaa chokora, njaa, uchafu juu ya kulala kwa simiti, hungover na aibu banae and bailed me out…Oga naona ulikombolewa lodging na @pamba? Hiyo ndio kitu alinishow vile nilitokea happy kwa OB. I went to my house tooka a shower na nikaingia job.

Tangu that time Mimi kukata maji na watu ama mtu nilimalizianga hapo, I would rather drink alone and get into trouble alone. Ni miaka 6 Sasa since that incidence na sijawahi ingia kwa shida Kama hip Tena and will never forget…A lesson well learnt.

Now we know you are in the same team with @Kimakia

Pia mimi bana.Kuna tumikora tulikuja kuiba Mpesa fulani nikakutiliwa.Wakaitisha pesa,wapewa kidogo,wakapiga risasi.Nilishuka karibu nijikojolee.Nobody was harmed though

Pale Lower Kabete road?

One moment that has stuck with me for about two decades now, is the morning we had to break open the door to my brother’s bedroom because he had failed to respond to our knocks and calls for over an hour. Deep down I kind of ‘knew’ what was happening, but I was dreadful of the reality which was now staring me in the face. So we continued knocking, and out of desperation and hopelessness the knocks turned into loud bangs.

When we eventually broke in the inescapable reality sank in; he was lying there as stiff as a log, and had probably died a couple of hours after he went to bed.

The police came and unflinchingly bundled his body onto the back of their van. We had to ride in the back together with my late Brother’s body covered in bed sheets, all the way to the City mortuary. Let me spare you the gory details…

It is hard to find words that can describe the emotions that engulfed me that day; and indeed still continue to to this very day.

We don’t really seem to realize that the moment we are spending with someone could really be the last. We had had breakfast the previous morning with him, totally oblivious to the fact that we would never spend another moment together.

This also happened to me in S. Sudan. One Saturday afternoon in Tong Ping while watching EPL some goons who I believe were soldiers stormed my house armed with AK47s. Wakaniibia dollars, viatu, electronics na kuniwacha na two hot slaps. They were looking for my Somali neighbour who was dealing in oil businesses

I don’t like this thread.

It has aroused memories and feelings I have tried so hard to supress.

From watching my dying dad with an opened skull,to my mum being buried amid wrangles,to walking to an empty house,to waking up and having my fully equipped work van stolen,to feeling a burning muzzle of an AK 47 on my neck…

I wish I had not opened up this thread.

Iza boss.Must have been painful

Waithelelo wa Kush, you just had to mention me hapa … though am not complaining

Chased by wasee wa nduthi usiku. Nikaona hapa ntashikwa na wanichinje! The guys were almost getting me, nimetense mbaya. Nikapitia kwa fence ya cactus. Although nilificha kwa shamba na nikaponea, todate niung’oa hizo miba za cactus kwa mwili. The following day I admitted in a district hospital kutolewa miba

worst: watching my mum’s life ebb away

dangerous: going at it with someone’s wife while he was in the house (we were in the car outside)

best: seeing my sons face for the first time

Iza man, but :D:D:D:D:D

Don’t compare me with that bitch.She boasts around coz @Deorro has permitted her to insult other talkers mums.She should be dead instead of Laboso (RIP)

Na kweli wanaruona

‘Does’ it for me: Kwani how ‘blessed’ are you?