UNGA MEETING IN NEW YORK!!!

the only unga babuon can talk about ni ile ilipatikana kwa nyumba ya fidel(rip)

2 Likes

Ok. I’m not one of greatest fans of Baba and he he doesn’t owe me any Mulla. But who still sports [SIZE=7]a tie clip in the Year of our Lord 2017 ?[/SIZE]

5 Likes

But Ouru is the president and commander-in-chief of the armed forces til 2022. Banking ni? Commander-in-chief of the Men in Black and jeshi la Kibera na Mathare…oh…oh…I almost forgot, he also commands bees nowadays.

3 Likes

Mr. acting president ako in denial since amaragwe…akicheza Kenya defense forces-bee unit itamjulia hali ikulu

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

a classic man

2 Likes

funny thing ata mafans wa baba hawana confidence atawin they just loving ourus misery .well enjoy it while it lasts …ati here complaining ohuru is whinning ngoja 2022 mwanze kusema afadhali yeye

2 Likes

Uhuru is going home. Take that to the bank.

1 Like

When Uhuru keeps quiet we know you’ll start parading here as if you’ve just won the jackpot- mtasema ati “ona vile amenyamaza inamaanisha he knows we are right and he is not a legitimate president”…sasa akiongea, as is within his rights, mnacomplain. sigh hata nyinyi hamchoki ama kuboeka always on the airways complaining about something…

2 Likes

they know/knew a long time ago they simply don’t count where it matters. they simply don’t have the numbers…

an Egwugwu?

1 Like

Which bank? bondo express sperm bank?

1 Like

Thabiti bank

2 Likes

ata wewe unajua thats the funniest joke this year…why cause sijaskia ukisema baba atawin this elections anyway you shouldnt worry about uhuru worry more about the other guy after him

Nasa to kick off their campaign tomorrow in Kakamega and on Sunday in Nairobi.Reality of Supreme Court judgement of going to elections in 60 days.

1 Like

Wapi mbica? Ama wacha tu nshaiona

Naona shindano ime kua chungu sana kwa wengi hapa…hamja weza handle the bitter truth

I’d rather live under all this political heat in free Kenya than live in a country like Uganda or Rwanda where any airing of opinions against the government is immediately suppressed

1 Like

Cherish your freedom…and exercise it with responsibility…

1 Like