Ungrateful Friends

Hata mimi I only host very close people. Ama in case of emergency. Afadhali hata nikutumie pesa ya taxi uende home.

Especially mtu anataka kucrash out of blantant lack of forward planning.

Hehehe. Wanakuja kubeba matching shirts n shoes to complete the outfit.

Hehehe I may sound petty but I always lock my bedroom nikitoka asubuhi whether niko pekee yangu or someone has come over

Mimi siwezi wacha mtu kwa keja.by 6 am tuko na yeye thika road.especially those maafakaz you find waiting at your gate at 7:28pm on a weekday.yaani hata courtesy ya sms hana

1 Like

It is for this reason that I prefer to meet up kwa mtu hata kama ni kuhang out to.

Nyumbani ni close group pekee. Hao wako na manners na mtu ukiona akicrash basi ni necessity.

1 Like

Yenyewe some people deserve a high five…on the face and with a chair

1 Like

You lock the bedroom door, then the main door, when you are alone? Now that’s what we call weird.

1 Like

Boss … you scared you may end up robbing you …! Noma

4 Likes

wawawa hao ni friends from hell kweli.

That is mean Daktari… In my house all are welcomed.

I asked nikujie meal moja ya jioni na ukalenga kujibu

2 Likes

Hehe maybe but when growing up we used to shut every single door in the house whenever we left the house not necesarilly lock. Also at times i may send someone with the house keys to deliver some stuff when needed. I feel safer the bedroom ikiwa locked akitaka acheze na electronics sitting

1 Like

:D:D:D:D

You still have some lessons to learn in life.

Unakaribishwa once I’m back in Nairobi.

Nope. Just practical.

Yap. A relative’s.

To use your own words, you owe us a story. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Once my room mate came with some guy eti his friend. Wakati wa kutoka the guy akatoka na simu yangu which was charging on the study table… Kichapo i n my friends gave him am sure he had to visit @Luther12 to treat some injuries

Hehehe. It’s not nothing much really. A relative once hosted his high school/college friend and classmate in Eldoret. One day after work, my relative comes home to a house as empty as a hall. Turned out the ‘friend’ had cleaned him out, tricking the caretakers into thinking that the stuff was his and he was moving to a different estate. That was back in the late 90s.