Unpleasant Date

aii i beg to differ with you. i want to believe that, there are still decent people out there…who, when they invite you for lunch, its purely lunch…

hahahaha…

3 Likes

Unachomea @Ice_Cube

2 Likes

haha wewe huja notice @Purr_27 has a fetish for older men :smiley: just follow her stories pole pole hehe

2 Likes

Aliona wewe hata ukipewa kanyau utalala tu.

4 Likes

He wuld’nt have dared to leave me there…:slight_smile:

1 Like

that thought ate me for several days, I was planning to make it up to her in a big way but it never came to pass ha!

1 Like

He did not know I had some info on him, and he insisted on the lunch

1 Like

Let me get this into perspective. Ati huko na sis …! Another purr_22 … hivi. Baridi ilikuwa imeanza shika lakini sasa niko radar kaa vita

1 Like

What are you talking about ?

1 Like
1 Like

Woishe , tht was not cool

1 Like

Aki :D:D

1 Like

I know I really felt bad about the whole thing, I just hopped she never thought I did it on purpose, coz I was hangover-ed and had only slept for three hours

1 Like

he was willing to fly me from Nai to the towno_Oo_O I was schooling…

@Purr_27 alisomea Maseno between the year 2005 and 2009. Betts zikuje?

1 Like

Shit happens. I once slept while having sex.:smiley: That thing about a woman scorned is real

6 Likes

damn bwana hapo you really hit her self esteem bro hahaha I can only imagine uliamshwa na nini, lemme hope it was not the sounds of the watchman stepping in to help :D:D

5 Likes

ati what? hahahhahahaha…hapo ndipo transformer hukatwa…:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

7 Likes

He had the money …but i think he was enjoying me then

1 Like

what happened after that? endeleza hekaya hatutaitisha mbisha

1 Like

This hekaya makes them two. First it was @Female Perspective kudarwa kwa elevator na ku promisiwa Range Rover akakimbia and now @Purr_27 naye pia lunch na E200 Mercedes na akawacha. Makes me wonder what these girls want.

2 Likes