Unpopular opinion: I love being employed. If you want a high-paying job, read here.

Mimi nilifanya IT and was employed till 5 years ago to start an IT company with two other nigg3rs .It was doing well until late 2017 when one partner decided he was clever than the others.We dissolved it ,I went on my own and started a new (online) biz from scratch in Nov 2017 .Sasa I average 1M a month and I’m not complaining.I work from home ,have lots of time to travel,drive a nice car ,have a cool apartment,I save a lot and I fuck very pretty women .Whatever works for you ,run with it .

Yes, u can make money anywhere under God’s sun as long as uko na akili na work ethic

Excellent and congrats. A quick calculation shows that your saving rate is about 71%! You can pat yourself on the back because you are fairing better than most Kenyans, both in savings and earnings.

Even better, find ways of increasing your side consultancies without jeopardizing your main hustle.

After that comes the tricky part, which is how to weaponize your high income into wealth. The key is, “strategic investments.” Hapa ndio watu wengi huanguka mtihani.

Always remember that right now the sun is shining on you. So gather your hay fast because it’s a matter of when not if, the sunset years will come.

Sare kuniangusha banaa:D:D

@imei2012 , there was a time so many of your guys quit and went to Iraq. How did you not jump into the gravy train ?
Na si job hizi za ufala za dynacorp. Guys were getting like 6K USD per month tax free.

wacha tukanyagie hio story. :D:D:D
Those 25 were the first to go and they got the best remuneration - 3 year contract was enough to give them a smooth landing back home

Nice comment wanted to give like but nikaona @ng’ombe ashalike…total turn off

si ukirudi back home utanyongwa treason?

Copy that.

Sijui hii serikal ya UK iko vipi. If they allow you to hand in your resignation (and you are given a dishonorable discharge ) then it’s unlikely.
If you go AWOL you become a deserter and probably you will be court marshalled.

You can’t just quit the army :D:D

GoK invests quite a lot on every recruit. If you try leaving before your contract ends, they (da government) will ferk you in the ass without lube.