Unpopular Opinion: Why Nihgas Should Marry Single MotherS

Kuna singomatha nilikuwa na nyemelea nitafune. The ghasia i planned to take her out for dinner ndio nikule. The fool said atakuja na mtoto. Nilicancel hio date. I had to block her juu kila saa ni kuitisha pesa za pampers. Ni kama mimi baba ya mtoto. Hio ujinga sifanyi since nilipiga hesabu nikaona no ROI.

The solution is for parents to take on the responsibility of sex education. African parents like to encourage abstinence which is simply a non starter in the modern world. If you look at all heavily religious areas where abstinence is preached, young pregnancies are many, regardless of race

It is a cruel world out there, it was easier to marry a single mother when land was in abundance and polygamy was accepted and encouraged. All that was needed is get a wife, build her a house and give her a place to cultivate and a few animals to keep. Nowadays land is scarce and the only place it is still available, even I, would not like to permanently settle there. Polygamy has been discouraged and demonized, mostly because of HIV pandemic. Therefore majority of poor men available who want to start a family will not be willing to take the gamble. single mothers should be looking for guys who have lost their wives through death or divorce so that both can be equally yoked.

Huwa wanaboo wakisema ati she wants to come with the kid.Like how do you come with a kid to a date?Or a man’s house yet it’s the second time meeting.
Anyway I am still planning to smash and run if she gets a break away from the kid.

The alternative solution should be the kid should be handed over to the father and his family to raise. Huko kwetu if a lady came with a son from another man that kid couldn’t inherit property. Kwanza alikuwa anafukuzwa arudi kwao if the old man happened to die.

if all baby daddies were responsible for their kids then hakungekua na phobia ya singo mothers na mngekuwa mnakula vile mnataka juu what deters most fisis from them is the kid(s) factor

single mother na single father should balance the equation.

Being a father figure yet huna mtoto???

I being a single man will nefa date let alone marry a single mother.