Unsolicited Advice

Legal fombe can not easily kill you. This is because, when you drink fombe like Tusker or GK, your appetite also goes up and you eat to eat like lack of importance. Thus, your body is able to counter any adverse effect of the fombe. But when you drink the 2G makavo, your appetite goes down and the fombe easily defeats your body.

I agree and disagree with you. I have lost relatives to alcohol who had access to all the expensive booze and food. Equally lost many to the poisonous stuff.
I think it is either moderation which is for few or total abstinence.

Moderation is vital for everything we use and do. Hata kula huwezi kula sahani tano za ugali at once. Utakufa. Huwezi vaa sweta kumi wakati mmoja. Utazimia na joto. Huwezi endesha gari at 180kph on most roads. Utasababisha ajali. Huwezi kunywa mtungi mzima wa maji. Utazimia. Huwezi fanya ngono kila siku. Utakuwa mnyonge. Na kadhalika. So alcohol use is no exception when it comes to moderation.

@Mrs Shosho: Inaonekana alcoholism ni genetic kwa watu wenu.

You could say so but some of us are now busy spreading the awareness message. Tena kuwa mpole. :wink: Walefi wote Kiambu County are all not my relatives:D. Ni vile kuna brain drainage/loss of lives ya the youth and it worries me.

p/s also note…I avoided mentioning stats about the whole of Kenya/alcoholism.

Sawa. Nimekuwa mpole. :wink:

Hapa I beg to differ, ngono ni kama tizi yoyote ile. Just like swimming or jogging … tafakari hayo