Unspoken Rules of Everyday Interaction.

Saa hizo ni morning saa za 20 Bob

LOUD ear piercing noise pollution (music?), everywhere! you can hardly find a restaurant, even so called high end restaurants in hotels where you hold a conversation without ear bursting nuisance noise. Matatu culture everywhere.

Mason kwani una madeni kote kote?

People picking their noses .https://www.lotterypost.com/emoticons/smiley7.gif https://www.lotterypost.com/emoticons/smiley7.gifhttps://www.lotterypost.com/emoticons/smiley7.gif
I will not eat from anybody I have seen picking their noses. I was seated in a front seat of a 14 seater last week coming from Kitengela. The fucking driver was picking his nose and wiping the boogers on the driver’s seat just like a nasty 10 year old. Watu wa ocha are very trying!

Nope, i avoid debt as much as possible… the idea is to avoid ppl who fuck up your plans. Sunday’s after church all i want to do is chill with my girl and binge watch some series alafu unakuta kimtu kimejileta.

I usually have a couple packets of passion juice in the fridge and I do like taking a glass at night while I am working. This particular person just decided to drink every single last drop mbele yangu together with some chicken he reheated in the microwave. Umewai skia kuchapa mtu ngumi but you restrain yourself because you don’t want kukosania chakula.

hehe…boss ata siwezi guza. I rather drown in soup created after everything has fried in oil first than hiyo yako banae…:D:D:D

Hii Ni umama na uchoyo .

Mimi MTU akikuom kwangu food bibi ako in charge na watu hukula na heshma

But liquor cabinet huwa imefungwa Jameson zangu tuheshimiane

All of the above sounds peasantry problems… think about it…

For me, the annoying thing is when am walking in my good spirits and then the girl in front me thinks I might snatch her handbag or whatever shit she is carrying starts acting nervous and adjusting herself to improve her security… but can’t blame them, it’s a Nairobi problem only, it just makes me resent how we don’t trust each other, especially hapo cbd

kama madem hukuona wana anza kuadjust handbag it because you look some type of way na uko ukiita watu peasants…

Kusalimia msichana akose kurespond and yet you were not interested with post penalties manenos

The ladies are only responding to the vibe you give off.Brathe has it crossed your mind that pengine how you dress,vile umejibeba,your demeanor,aura and persona zinaproject a potential mwizi?
The rule of thumb is Always DRESS how you want to be ADRESSED.

For me it’s people cutting in line say at the bank, in total disregard of everyone. That sort of behavior can get you shot in America.

Is it only Nairobi women who don’t click with my vibes? I have travelled all over the world na sijaona hii tabia including other east african countries. ni venye you guys are not observant … Nairobians in general are a scared/nervous lot ni venye wanaume wanajua kujifanya

I am definitely not a peasant na kama ni madem, i am the one who chooses which one to keep or drop. so think straight… may be they are trying to adjust to look good for me. I have seen girls who like me too much act nervous as well, all the time

wewe ni donda wa route gani?

Don’t know why I am thinking that some people should post their mbishas here. Yep I mean those who are confident enough to tell us how handsome they are.

People who invade my personal space.

ronga