Unsupportive mpipi

Beta male anasumbuliwa na khupipi,always set the agenda and implement it ,then give a woman the option ya kukujoin ama aketi huko>>>>>>>>> be a benovolent dictator alaaahhh

Reminds me of some dimwit bitch i was living with, nalipa rent, nanunua food and all other bills, then one day i needed to send a customer some invoice atume pesa , i didn’t have bundles and i requested to use her phone to tather, wah bitch alikataa na bundles kabisa, akauliza kwani ni customer wake. Ukioa such get ready for trouble.

exactly, you set the rules in your kingdom, she chooses to become a subject or not. anything else is a bad deal

Pole sana lakini Kwa bed anakusupport?

Elder unaishi na kunguru kwa boma? Hiyo privilege ni ya bibi bana.

Huyo hawezi lala kwangu, anaenda Siberia Mara hio hio!!!

Hiyo “relationship” ilikufa hiyo week

Unajua most don’t court,you met had sex that evening kwa nyumba asubuhi mnaamka kama bibi na bwana.

Yaani you met her, bedded her, fed and housed her and only discovered her character when you needed to borrow 5MBs of data?

Unfortunately yes, i met her when she was totally broke, then akaanza some small side hustle akaanza kuingiza some few coins…madharau ikaanza…bundles zilikuwa the last straw.

Hizi ni mashida za watu wako na IQ below 140

most men marry as a result of kumwaga ndani no preparation or even background check just a clever kunguru who let you get in raw and spill everything, u kiskia a girl anauliza mbona ajefeel your sperms ,au mbona leo umemwaga kidogo, jua very soon you’ll be “married”.

Hehe kwanza 90% of men marry before reaching their peak potential…so they will never know whether ni kuangukia ndio waliangukia

ghassia NV usiniite ovyoovyo

I read that most men in general do not marry the woman they love but the women that was around when they were ready to marry.

It was not really about the bundles but a matter of principle.

Friend, that you have to ask for advice on this kind of thing means perhaps marriage wasn’t for you (both), just yet.
Think about it.

That is a fallacy friend, as many have found out to their detriment.
It needn’t even be explained.