UoN CLOSED

kuna wale waliingia jana na leo waende nyumbani

Good for the students, otherwise by the end of the day bone fractures would have been real.

True, looks like it has more hooligans than normal university going kids.

My cousin went to school yesterday and didn’t complete registration. He is supposed to go there today too.

What happens to him is the question we lack

Kwani hakuna GSU ndani?

my cousin too. Anaenda kutandika medicine?

Yep. Alimaliza tu registration nusu. Hakuenda kuchukua hostels. Ako nyumbani tu amezubaa.

Hawa maswara ni wajinga kaa kitu ingine

Na venye niliona wako na orientation ya 1 week pekee halafu studies na exam zinakuja after 1 month!!!

@unatuambiaili?

kinyocho

What the students did or did not do aside, those who understand the history of this country will agree that having Prof. Mbithi as the UoN VC was a disaster that should never have happened. In fact that guy should never be trusted with any public office. His leadership is pathetic to say the least. let me not get started on his fondness to pander to the powers that be in typical Kao style. Ratting your colleagues to Nyayo authorities is not cool.

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/university-of-nairobi-closed-students-ordered-to-leave-amid-security-concerns/

They have never disappointed

Maasai Mara ni high school

If you here and you did your degree elsewhere within Kenya, it is perhaps because you didn’t qualify to do it at The University of Nairobi. So shut up

good. they will fit right in

What did the said Professor Mbithi do?

hapo umeonea watu wa maasai mara

hufunzwa na dunia bila syllabus.

“fondness to pander to the powers that be in typical Kao style. Ratting your colleagues to Nyayo authorities is not cool.”
Talk to anyone who was there during the nyayo infamy. That guy was on another level

NIS inafanya kazi,to protect innocent students from GSU wrath,kama wewe ni goon demonstrate ka goon not a student.Idiots been political na wengi bila HELB hawaezi survive CBD.